12oz gets around....

6Pennies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, SukiSukiNow said:

So I took my bike into a shop in Silverlake. I have a 12oz sticker on it and some kid saw it and commented, “oh damn she has that old school 12oz sticker on her bike” and made me smile

You should have informed those little punks about the new school 12oz. Recruited them to sign up.

• Truth 3

6 hours ago, ndv said:

Yes.

Ok.

So I think that as a Prophet named Matthew Luke who is an adult of 18+ years on this website, that with Me slapping a Bootleg series sticker on this monument to human engineering at a location whereby I have slept nights away, sees this post as perhaps My greatest contribution to this website and the community here who tolerated My unfiltered bouts of posting madness over the past 18 years.

Whilst I could have stuck up the AKANYC sticker I have in reserve, I thought it best to not label My place I am forever going to be able to park up and get a sleep with the blessing of those who frequent and run the congregational services at this location.

Take from this what you will, yet I also wish to say thanks to @misteraven for keeping this place online and with any luck I am now sending 22000 volts of high noltage electricity through the rail line and power grid promoting this place as being the most powerful website on the internet of which I am proud to be a contributor and member of.

The fact that I wore the "Meme(nto MOri)" skulln bones patch on My 12oz hat as I stuck this up is perhaps the funniest meme I can post on here, and I may even go back to put up a few more original logo 12oz stickers from the packs I have in subsequent journeys.

• 3 months later...
On 6/7/2023 at 5:46 AM, One Man Banned said:

@misteravenare there still stickers for the faithful few who stuck around and like to stick things to stuff?  Or are we stuck without a sticker to stick?

we sell stickers on https://12ozprophet.com but I’ll send anyone a bunch of free stickers if you don’t mind covering postage. That ends up adding up quick. I am planning to build out some contests and incentives around sending free stickers so you can also hold tight until then as well. 

• Like 6
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

we sell stickers on https://12ozprophet.com but I’ll send anyone a bunch of free stickers if you don’t mind covering postage. That ends up adding up quick. I am planning to build out some contests and incentives around sending free stickers so you can also hold tight until then as well. 

What’s the best way to get you postage?

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

@LUGR @nicklesndimes Any chance you guys use ETH or BTC? Again, still working through this, but it's the only easy way to send something like $2 without either of us being hit with fees. Noticed even PayPal F&F has been working less and less these days.

I have some BTC and ETH but never actually used it lol.

@LUGR @nicklesndimes Any chance you guys use ETH or BTC? Again, still working through this, but it's the only easy way to send something like $2 without either of us being hit with fees. Noticed even PayPal F&F has been working less and less these days.

PP-F&F was the way I was going to send $$. I'll look into this today

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@Mauler5150 I dig that design the most - nice and fat. 

Same.

And to think I plastered it in “Oz” whilst wearing My 12oz hat in My favourite place in the world, well I can’t say much more really than you know how lucky I truly am.

And I might already have the keys to the house across the road in My possession if karma and God’s love truly exists as it should do. I only tried one of the keys to said “Private” property and refrained from using the second until I return. If I am truly blessed with being granted such a priviledge, I will let you know and a room is yours and your Mrs should you ever venture Down Under, as what use is a mansion to Me unless I can fill it with the people who have shown love via always championed Me to persist in spite of futility? Last I heard from the guests staying there was “The jokes on You”.

If I am wrong in this guess, then this world is truly hopeless for being anything more than a butt of a joke that only I get to indulge in, which is truly sad.