12oz gets around....

6Pennies

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks Raven for throwing in the stickers when I ordered my scholarship patch I am figuring out the best way to stitch it to one of my leather Armani jackets. 

I will be looking to buy more merch from here once I get a new job and also acquire the reunion tee from @LUGRif he would still consider selling me his spare #lifegoals

I have decided the location where I will drop this specific sticker I have above and will post it on here when it is done, as it will come down to me trying to perfectly frame it's position for maximum relevance and artistic impact.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well due to me being unaware of how slippery gopnik style Adidas tracksuit pants are, this sticker I was seeking to place on a landmark tourist attraction fell out of my pocket, only for a tourist to have stuck it to the kitchen wall in this backpackers.

https://scontent.fper8-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/361621945_1443226936479259_3179689852971286308_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=xqXUvZdhNrcAX8C_o28&_nc_ht=scontent.fper8-1.fna&oh=00_AfAsTZ8lMxMe8WeeWZ5Xp01wp83jqQndlb_JrAJkpJpu1Q&oe=64C09085

362629035_1443226929812593_3063999300735

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://youtube.com/shorts/CUEm1DjyBnA

So the above link shows you where I put up a "Bootleg" series sticker at the place whereby the real Me was lied to by the fake ass cheating bitch who became My wife to try and steal My legs from Me in India.

Fuck that whore and her entire family for being worthless deceitful cunts who can't be trusted as far as I can kick them.

I reserve the right to rescind this post upon the return of My wife in Human guise to My side, lest she forever be bound as being a worthless cheating cunt who prefers the company of the bootleg version of Me as opposed to the original.

3 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

Also, all youtube links I have posted with a "si=?" designation are to be trimmed of all references to be that which is prior to any Spanish inference of "Yes" being "embedded" as these bed bugs are eradicated forevermore as such injections were not added with My consent or approval.

This goes for the entirety of any and all contributions to all social media platforms I have ever made from the beginning of the internet until now.

All video is now devoid of this "bug" I unknowingly spread throughout My profiles to unwitting passersby as a result My neglect of posting in the tech support thread headed up by casek and co 

And thanks to the members here as you all know Me and put up with the madness I uncover as I go about decoding the Art of WAR. With WAR being an acronym for "Western Australian Retirement" whereby I get to surf and share My life willingly with you all on whatever platform allows Me to link back to here as My "Home" on the internet, hopefully sans the "Spanish Inquisition" of malicious tracking code being "injected" unbeknownst to Me in each link I have posted for however many of the past 6 years.

All I can say about this is "wonk saggin" and the answer to the question posed in My oontz hat is "I get it, but I don't get nor want IT". 

As whilst I might be Penny Wise, I am done pounding the foolish as they do a good enough job of that themselves as they dig up holes to beat off into all dayc wonk saggin.

Also I treat My 12oz hat as My most prized possession as it represents that fact that I have lived long enough to gain My "Skull n Bones" secret society crown and have gained all the experience and knowledge that has come along with having persisted to this point in time, such that I am effectively the most (knowledge) rich Man in the World.