Guest Resurrection

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Can't wait for watch dogs...next level shit. Also this game called thief, not sure when it comes out but it has a sort of dishonored feel to it. Never played dishonored tho, it has same art style. Been playing uncharted 3 (just bought my PS3) and that game is so bad ass. I wish I played the first two tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished 'The Last of Us' the other day... that's an epic game. Recommended to anyone who hasn't played it yet.

I thought Game of the Year might go to Bioshock: Infinite, but The Last of Us is a serious contender. I personally enjoyed The Last of Us more, but I think the critics might prefer Bioshock: Infinite since it was a more unconventional & creative game, which I think they tend to go for.

Who the fuck cares how a console looks?

A ton of people really. All the hardcore players and the tech people it seems.

67% through The Last of Us anyways..

It hasn't come out but I think Watch Dogs, just judging by the game play videos I've seen so far, will win GOTY.

Nah, everybody has their money on The Last of Us for GOTY.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK So I'm a ps gamer through and through these days

My dad got me first console (NES) at around the age of 4? Brought it back from Japan :)

Ex-bloke took ps3 in breakup (I got the vinyl collection, admittedly a win) - and then I forgot to grab my SNES which had Donkey Kong Country, Maria All Stars, Mario Kart, Zelda - all the classics

Question is, do I get a replacement PS3 or just suck it up til Xmas and treat myself to the ps4?

Having HUGE withdrawal from games, gutted bout TLOU and also GTA V.

Consensus?