Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I really want to play EA's "Skate". I've been a big fan of the more realistic skateboard games dating right back to "Thrasher: Skate & Destroy" back on the humble old PS1. There's just something more satisfying about nailing a kickflip backside tailslide down a rail after bailing so many times then doing some 1,000,000 point combo line on any Tony Hawk game, although "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2" had somewhat of a realistic feel compared to other games in the series.

So anyway, who's getting "Guitar Hero III"?

If you liked Trasher (which I played tons), then you'll love Skate. Its been the most played game in my 360.

As for FH3, i'm still undecided as Harmonix is no longer developing Guitar Hero. I am, however, stoked on Rock Band. But having to buy the game in a bundle is super lame and may sway me from buying it.

I would still check out GH3. The guys next door at Gamecrazy can't stop playing it. They also have "The Orange Box" which is just crazy. Team Fortress is so much fun, and even if you don't have XBL you should give it a try. It has this crazy game called "Portal" Which is like this ultra weird First Person Puzzle game...its fun....but hard.

I rented Madden 07, which is weird because I haven't played a sports game since...a long ass time. But its still a lot of fun and I can't put it down...Steelers baby!

And THPS2 was like...the original shit for me. I played that game to death. On the topic of realism, Tony Hawk games are not. But THPS2 had a simulation mode cheat that was a lot of fun.

i remember a game i used to play all the time when i was little..

you were some scientist and some accident happened,

you ended up turning into a super hero who flicks boogers,

burps and farts to destroy his enemies...

"BoogerMan" was the name of the game...

anyone remember this?

think back to sega genesis...

ive been tryin to find this game forever...

I'm sooooooo close to grabbing a 360....birthday money today, cash my paycheck and hit the Gamecrazy!

And ffs Madden games now are like....so fucking hard. The controls are too in depth.

The O.G. Madden was the shit...you had like...

Sprint, Dive (tackle), and...Throw(?)

I miss those days.

Don't do it, there far better out there. If you have an xbox 360 get the real hori fighting stick, if you have a ps3 Id wait

I had a Hori stick for the Dreamcast. The only thing I didnt like was the Japanese Ball joystick.

xbox-360-hori-fightingstickex2a.jpg

I like the American baseball bat style. but I found a solution to that here.

p1010003.JPG