Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You can put your own graffiti pics. when you select songs, you can also put a pic in there of your choosing.

When you play the game, you can set many pics and have them pop out where ever you want when it comes to the song.

il try to take some pics later.

stepmania%20logo.png

If you like Music games, then your going to like this. Its basicly Dance Dance Revolution, but this one is for the PC. This game can also be treated as Guitar Here Because you can. . .

• Add your own songs
  • Add Your own Pics
  • Edit Your own Notes

Here are some screen Shoots. . .

l_29578400f30272989cbcc1e763e355c4.jpg

l_856e88890037b1ad538b06fcf9862f6c.jpg

l_b2862d523500fde5b4533c9415bf2526.jpg

So when it comes to GH, you can treat the "arrows" as "notes", starting from Low to High.

You might Say, "But GH Has the Notes coming down, plus there are 5 Keys you need to hit".

Simple, all you have to do is switch it to "Pump" mode and have it so the Arrows go down. . . Like this. . .

l_f0701080433adfa836804d47580dbcb9.jpg

Then you go on saying "Yeah well, its called "guitar Hero" for a reason oontz boy"

Now you would go and buy this items. . .

adux_1932_184519.jpg

2-9.jpg

Now im a soo going to save money to buy the xbox kit for the pc. If I can make this shit to work, OH man, Im gonna be rich and save a SHIT Load of Money! The stuff might cost money, but you wont be limited to how many songs you can have in this game. On Guitar Hero(s) You Do. . . .

The Darkness is a pretty good game. I've almost beat it but for the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to work up the energy to finish.

That last sentence definitely sounds like I'm talking about jerking off.

That game was okay...like, I liked running up on motherfuckers and Blam blam blam blam, execution.

Is the Xtreme firmware different from the iXtreme firmware? I just bought a preflashed iXtreme 1.2 premium bundle.

it's just a newer firmware package. supposed to be stealth to the Microsoft Live detection attempts. Back about a month or 2 ago Microsoft did a sweep and mass banned a bunch of people with modded firmware, I dodged the ban, but my boy with the exact same firmware as me didnt, so I guess it's all a crapshoot anyway. But welcome to the club. F' paying $60 for some games.

Seriously. That was the one and only reason i got mine modded.

So Xtreme's the older of iXtreme, huh? Ya, i know all about the banning. Tis quite crapshoot indeed. Everyone's guessing the next sweep will be with Halo 3.

yeah for sure. If I was looking to ban some fools, September 25th would be the time to do it. I really dont care though. If that happens I'll get a new box, and keep this one for offline/free games

The Darkness is a pretty good game. I've almost beat it but for the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to work up the energy to finish.

That last sentence definitely sounds like I'm talking about jerking off.

Ok, I'm way past this now, cause I couldn't look any harder, but I'd like to know where you find the last of the Chicago family in Gun Hill? The objective says something about higher places, and I found a huge hole in one of the buildings, but I'll be damned if there's anyone up there..

Please Help...

Got Tourist Trophy for PS2 a few days ago thanks to SOME1 for his input

great deal for a good game

i cant stop fuckin playing it

on another note, a guest of ours the other night cancelled my GT4 grand prix (if u know whats up u know how much a bitch this can be)

basically i was half way through 18 races which consisted of 60 laps a pop at least

i had put in mega hours `1-2 times a week to get where i was, and its allllllllllll gone

yay

Got Tourist Trophy for PS2 a few days ago thanks to SOME1 for his input

great deal for a good game

i cant stop fuckin playing it

Dude I got so frustrated trying to get a 1000cc inline 4 in that game that I stopped playing it for a week. They make you race a twin on a low speed wicked twisty lap that is not made for inline 4's i am having so much trouble with it...

for some reason challenging bikes makes your bike handle way differently

i couldnt figure out that pro mode thing u were telling me about

and im still fucking pissed that my GP was cancelled

i had placed 1st in all of the races, and i couldnt use B-spec cuz it was too hard for computer to win on its own

i wouldve won a sweet Formula GT car too

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH