Guest Resurrection

If you get stuck in Chrono Cross and go back to it weeks/months later, you're fucked. Its not completely linear so you don't know where you should be next (ie. Ok, i'm in this town and i have these items and party members, so i must have to go to _____) Learned that lesson first-hand.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ying Gears of War all the time. [/b]

word. i beat it in hard mode and im still playing it.

However, i finnaly got guitar hero 2 (easy game). fun game as well. part three is gonna rule. the beastie boys are gonna be in it and some other ones.

However, i finnaly got guitar hero 2 (easy game). fun game as well. part three is gonna rule. the beastie boys are gonna be in it and some other ones.

You think GH2 is easy?

Obviously you haven't gotten to expert yet!!

I'm still stuck on Freya, but haven't played it in a while, maybe I might give it a crack this arvo.

Edit: And part 3 is going to suck. Beastie Boys? WTF? On a guitar based game? When they start putting serious songs on there then it will be good. I still think Rock Band will be better myself (if only for the extra higher fret buttons it looks like having), plus they won't put some of the gay fucken songs as it appears that GH3 is going to have from the Youtube videos I have watched of it.

Mauler*

I think the game is "easy" since i play a guitar and also play "Step Mania' i did jornan on expert (dont get all the notes but passed it) shout of the devil, sweet child of mine, and some others.

i got 2o songs done on expert and the other modes are done

What is Step Mania?? I play guitar too, and I don't believe you can beat/pass Jordan on expert. On hard yes, but expert no, as you would waltz through the other songs with no trouble.

I can pass a few apparently harder songs on expert than Freya, just the instrumental parts go on too long I think.

Unless you can prove me wrong with a photo or something :)

Are you kidding me? The Beastie Boys? This is a GUITAR GAME. I knew nothing good would come from Activision buying Guitar Hero. Stick with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, which is also going to get rocked by Skate soon.

Everyone DOES know that GH3 is NOT being made by the same as 1 and 2, right (Harmonix)? Harmonix is now making Rock Band while Activision is doing GH3.

And fuck ya to Assassin's Creed, thats the game thats gonna make me get a 360. Anyone here have one to sell and/or have modded there's to play backups?

What is Step Mania?? I play guitar too, and I don't believe you can beat/pass Jordan on expert. On hard yes, but expert no, as you would waltz through the other songs with no trouble.

I can pass a few apparently harder songs on expert than Freya, just the instrumental parts go on too long I think.

Unless you can prove me wrong with a photo or something :)

0720071337gg1.jpg

jordanexpertro2.jpg

It wasnt easy. Man my fingers hurt. I will never play that song again nor want to play free bird on expert. FUCKK THAAT!

Edit* Oh, Step Mania = DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)

Step Mania is for the PC and its way better than ddr because you can upload your own songs and make your own arrows , put our own backgrounds and pics.

So you can put rap, rock, hip hip, and make your own crazy shit.

Ahh, something i noticed about that screenshot is 1) no visual confirmation of it being yours, and 2) how do you get a 5 star performance with only 77%?? and 3)why is the black in the % box different to every other black on the screen??

I can get 93% on that song on hard, and only get 4 stars, so for you to get 77% and 5 stars, seems fishy.

And Mamerro, and whoever else is listening, check out my post of the ultimate setlist for a guitar hero game. There needs to be more cranking songs out there I think, and Slash?? Pfft!! He is a chump, if it was someone like Micheal Angelo Batio then it would be good to play against.

*Mauler

hahah you gotz me! Clever arent we? naw, fuken jordan is hard in "hard Mode". i cant beat it... Yet.....

Besides dancing, does Step Mania include a graff option?

You can put your own graffiti pics. when you select songs, you can also put a pic in there of your choosing.

When you play the game, you can set many pics and have them pop out where ever you want when it comes to the song.

il try to take some pics later.

I can beat Jordan on hard, with 93% (my best effort) and can consistently get around 90% on it on hard. Fuck expert, that is impossible. How could you expect to not get caught out though?

I am sad because my whammy bar on the control has died. It sounds like the spring has gone, it was creaky for a while, but it died tonight. I guess it didn't like my 'For the Love of God' style flutter technique.

Funny thing was after playing the Light that blinds and my whammy bar dying, I went and figured out a couple of riffs from that song on real guitar which amazed me (as I rarely bother to figure anything out by ear, usually rely on tabs).