Guest Resurrection

what site did you go to get the riffs? Now I want to try out some of the songs on my real quitar.

That sucks. You broke it. Did you know you can use your controler to play GH2?

im like fuck, much easier, but not as fun with the guitar.

yeah, i knew i was gonnat get caught, i just wanted to see who would actually get fooled :lol: i used photophop pretty damn good. come on, you have to give me props for that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha I dunno about that, the black was off, and the score was waayyyy too high!!

I only get just over 100K on hard with 90%, so to get that high on that song is unbelievable.

I didn't go to any site, I figured it out by ear. I didn't learn the whole song, just one of the riffs that was in it, it was pretty easy, but I am still unsure whether I am in the right key or not. I can't tremolo pick thru arpeggios either as they do in the start of the heavy section of that song either, but iI could figure it out if I took the time.

How long have you played real guitar for? (sorry to go off topic)

back when i was a junior, i joined the schools band. so i have two years playing it, and now i just play when ever i get the chance. I also play the piano. . .

l_065f14a6563a06b1977097a10a1e8577.jpg

l_2654a39cb5eabad05fc57c2b1bc99567.jpg

I got bored of losing in geomety wars and played the guitar to the music of the game.

Has Anyone Heard of the game "Last Chaos"? Its an online game. My brother plays it non-stop.

Is that a game for fags that have no life? Like dungeons and dragons and such. You know what I mean?

If it is, i have to talk some sense and have him play some real games. if its a cool game, ill let him procced.

I gotz to get him off that shit then. (12 Years Old)

He wants a PsP and wants this game. . .

Prince_of_Persia_Revelations_boxshot_uk_large_thumb.jpg

I bet i can have him hook onto that then some gay game like that online.

mindvapors*

Its not me that likes that game. (Last Chaos)

For a more traditional style of play go with the 360. If you're looking for something different, go for the Wii, which is generally considered more "innovative" and such. If it came down to it I'd go for the 360, but as mindvapors said it all really depends on what you want...

man, Mauler, I'm no guns n roses fan but slash is the shit.

dude has some pretty decent licks and he's wasted on a 40 of JD on stage every time.

skills boyee

If they seriously wanted to have a 'boss' in a GH style game, how could they go past Dr Steve Vai??

I mean he was the boss guitar player in a Hollywood movie (Crossroads) for God's sake!!

And any Vai lick kicks the shit out of any thing Slash has ever played.

And don't forget Vai did a part of the soundtrack to Halo 2, so he isn't adverse to video game music.

Or hell get Joe Satriani (who has done music for a Nascar game on PS 2) or even John Petrucci (who did music for a Dreamcast game). Anyone but Slash, as these players rip all over him.

And Trance4mations, how come their is a character called 'stateoftrance' in that screenshot you posted??:lol::lol: Are you sure it isn't you that likes that game?

And I see ASS has fallen to WoW, it claims yet another victim!!

If they seriously wanted to have a 'boss' in a GH style game, how could they go past Dr Steve Vai??

I mean he was the boss guitar player in a Hollywood movie (Crossroads) for God's sake!!

And any Vai lick kicks the shit out of any thing Slash has ever played.

And don't forget Vai did a part of the soundtrack to Halo 2, so he isn't adverse to video game music.

Or hell get Joe Satriani (who has done music for a Nascar game on PS 2) or even John Petrucci (who did music for a Dreamcast game). Anyone but Slash, as these players rip all over him.

co-signed, they need to put some Vai, Satriani, and Petrucci licks in, hell even some Clapton or some Hendrix..

Clapton and Hendrix were on the first GH. Their songs weren't that hard really (neither was Sweet Child of Mine).

I only said those 3 as they are my favorite players, and they have all done video game music before, and their songs are infintely harder than any of Slash's songs.

It is good how Rock Band will have some Metallica on it, while not as hard as the above musos songs will be, I think it will still be quite the challenge.

Ya, I find guitar hero a bit challenging since I actually do play the guitar, and i do not like the guitar controller at all for g.h.

Slash has riffs, not whole songs, he makes up a riff and turns in into a song, I can play some Vai on guitar and it takes a hell of a lot longer to learn than any song slash has come up with.

You can play some Vai on guitar??

Crazy!!

Anyway, I have been playing the Uncensored version of Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude, and found out it is banned in Australia. What is with these games getting banned??

Anyway, the funniest thing of alll I have seen in it so far, is with the big titted slut character, when you finish her missions, you actually get a FUNNEL WITH A HOSE ATTACHED!!!!

If that isn't the funniest thing I have ever seen in a game so far I don't know what is!!

Haha I got it from demonoid. Didn't take long to download either.

It is fucking sick, been playing 4 hours or so now, but it can get frustrating figuring out how to play the minigames.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1168904/10686484/

There was a heuristic virus in the fucker that was found when I scanned it with a-squared, and quarantined it before installing. Don't forget to do that if you download it!! Was fun to install, just read the instructions on the demonoid page and you can't go wrong. Any dramas, hit me up on msn.

There is a script included in the torrent that has every line of dialogue in the game, it is pretty damn funny.

And Trance4mations, how come their is a character called 'stateoftrance' in that screenshot you posted??:lol::lol: Are you sure it isn't you that likes that game?

And I see ASS has fallen to WoW, it claims yet another victim!!

Thats hella funny! All I did was googled "Last Chaos" and got that picture. I didnt even payed attention to the characters hahaha.

funnychaosxv3.jpg