Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm pretty sure my 360 has to go into the repair shop. I keep receiving the "disc is unreadable - it may be dirty or damaged" error message. I have received this message with three separate games, all of which were brand new - none of which had any scratches or were dirty.

I have followed the help steps xbox.com has provided, and the problem persists. I assume at this point that it's the console.

So if I have to send it in, I'd like to keep the data I have saved on the console. What is the easiest/cheapest way to transfer data off of the console and onto a temporary storage device? Thanks.

Does anybody know any info about Geometry Wars part 2? Is it out yet or what?

I was looking online for info but nothing. All I kept Getting is a pc game Called GridWars2.

Its like the retro geomety wars, but this one is much better. It has more shape and cool weapons. . . .

gw13.jpg

here is the link to download it. its only 4mb. . . .

http://demonews.com/downloadget.php?id=1485&file=9&evp=86404c194d037ad3ed1bce6195476b76

yo mauler, any gh fan, there is a way to get custom songs! And i dont know how hahaha.

here is a site that talks about it, somewhere. I have to go to work and have no time to look it up.. . .... .

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12673

i was tripping cus i was like... this song is not on gh2. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfYhtOhA_G4

i was reading the comments on how to get custom songs.

Ahh you need a modded console as well first off.

As mine is so old a version, none of the new modchips work (my stepdad has a mod business but I am too cheap to buy a new console, haha) so I haven't bothered.

I'd want to play this song if I grabbed custom songs, as It'd be a bitch.

I've had two different custom versions of GH2. One has all the Xbox 360 "exclusives", which is pretty rad. Aside from those songs though, all custom songs don't have a seperate guitar track that stops when you mess up or don't hit the notes (having the other instruments play without the guitar), you're just playing over an mp3 basically, which i dislike.

Ahh you need a modded console as well first off.

As mine is so old a version, none of the new modchips work (my stepdad has a mod business but I am too cheap to buy a new console, haha) so I haven't bothered.

Yo! Can you hook a brotha up with a cheap modded 360? I'm seriously in the market for one. I have a standing offer of $320, can you get me a cheaper deal?

Also, you can't have a ps2 "too old" to be modded. Mine's wicked old but have it modded with a fliptop and swap magic.