Guest Resurrection

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^Math is lame.

And you guys were talking about C&C a couple pages back....

I used to just mass infanty and artillery and rush rush rush, but the shit I dont like about that game (or most games) is that the other side just builds some giant fucking missle and blows up 100+ guys with the snap of a finger...or a building and shit. I hate it. Is there some game where its just mainly close combat and maybe some archers and shit...none of that supernatural shit either.

And anyone on here play DOThack? PM me if you do, I have a couple questions

kthxbai

Gawd, I cant wait to get my fucking laptop, then I will dispense great wraith upon all 12oz CS players....

Whats your favorite map/gun/whatever the fuck. I'm fiendin for some CS, went out and picked it up for Xbox yesterday just so I could at least play at little bit.

Gawd, I cant wait to get my fucking laptop, then I will dispense great wraith upon all 12oz CS players....

Whats your favorite map/gun/whatever the fuck. I'm fiendin for some CS, went out and picked it up for Xbox yesterday just so I could at least play at little bit.

lately i've just been playing gungame on iceworld/snow/deathmatch/office

but generally nuke and office are fun to play

I cant stand uh....that one hostage map where the terroists are just in a big warehouse and its impossible for me to get in as a CT because the vents can be shot through and the doors are always covered...but people love it for some reason.

I love Italy or Militia...thats about it.

Still, I dont think its that great...

My main number one killer is the M4A1 with the silencer...crouch and spray baby. Bullets for days!

And planning anything out is neigh impossible on public servers......everyone wants to snipe, everyone wants to sit back and let you go first...

Mplayer? Old schooool.....

Tango, I would rather go straight pistol than waste my money on a fucking shotgun.

Allthough, when I first played (and I mean, first played) that game I sat on top of this little guard shack as a CT and typed in all caps "IS THE AUTO SHOTTIE A GOOD GUN?" and then a Terroist would walk around the corner and I would go BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM but nothing ever happened. Also, I would buy a sheild and rush the Terroists alone and then I would crouch in a corner so they couldnt get around me and then I would put the sheild up because I figured I would be invincable if I had it on.

I think the map was Prodigy....it had an APC parked in it...

So since my PC decided to shit the bed, i started playing games again. And by that i mean i loaded up God of War 2 for the third time to try and beat that fucker Theseus...for some reason i beat him easily and am finally continuing the game. Now i gotta beat that fucking gorgon bitch.