WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

2 hours ago, T4M* said:

I saw they had light up plugs and Gold plugs. Honestly I was going for Gold, but the ratings didn't apply my applications.

Those blue plugs look bulky. Those packets are "special wipes" to clean wax.

@ndv

oh snap, I thought that was like an extra raver stuff supply pack beyond earplugs. Thought those blue things were those masks you put the Vicks vapor rub in to enhance your vibeeez or some shit like that idfk

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/3/2024 at 6:52 AM, MOOGLE? said:

5ebdd032cec447ada6e5d4f55d8e7906.jpeg?sw\

my old digital one finally started getting rust on the bottom after 3 years of use..didnt feel like shelling out an extra 20 and waiting two more days for the digital one i had

7d7f8ec3-6efc-47b2-86a4-8f8a223bb3f0.160

if you can get over the lid not opening all the way , this is probably on of the best mid tier electric kettles out there still.

might buy the digital black again and use the newer glass one for tea and the black for coffee since i french press anyway

This is the one I got. Actually very nice and seems well built. I just busted it out and ran it through a cleaning cycle. I’m probably going to burn the shit out of my mouth with this thing.

7B421FD6-B6D7-474A-AB9E-10249954F7F4.jpeg

• Like 1

Ah, the fancy pig I see people eat at fancy parties in movies.  So like around $10 for 2 slaps, doing the whole pig is more effort and money. 

Would be a fun project building something to spin the piggy for hours and adding the funk.

On 1/7/2024 at 9:45 AM, LUGR said:

This is the one I got. Actually very nice and seems well built. I just busted it out and ran it through a cleaning cycle. I’m probably going to burn the shit out of my mouth with this thing.

the click noise is fucking up my whole everything ..im so used to the black digital one beeping when its done

if that one is anything like the clear krups theres something satisfying about looking at the bubble go wild as it heats the water

3 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

the click noise is fucking up my whole everything ..im so used to the black digital one beeping when its done

if that one is anything like the clear krups theres something satisfying about looking at the bubble go wild as it heats the water

Yeah, it is satisfying, it has a bad ass back light to it. Only thing is, if I am making tea, I can’t actually boil the water. If it boils, the. I got to add ice or wait an hour before it’s cool enough to drink with out burning the shit out of my mouth. I used the electric today and barely ran it for a minute.

On 1/7/2024 at 7:45 AM, LUGR said:

99A17C21-60D5-45F4-89FF-59059FE41714.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...