12oz Death Pool

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my memory is shit but I thought Bob Barker passed a while ago. 

Was looking up to see which presidents were still alive 

Read a nice lil article about Jimmy carter  

(I’m never able to provide a copied link but a ss will do) 

he will be 99 Oct 1 

wife is still alive as well. Married 77 yrs! 

IMG_2654.thumb.jpeg.25c422e2df6f8a71b606dfe2211d1380.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 3:44 PM, mr.yuck said:

I think Google and everything else is actively listening in too. I can be having a conversation about something totally off the wall and hit a point where I'm like "I dunno. Let me Google that shit." All I have to do is type in "B" and it suggests "Benedict Cumberbatch shaped brick pavers"

For real Google? You can't even pretend you weren't just listing to us clown about some shit for the past 30 minutes.

@fat ralphy

I'm pretty sure whatever the newest g is 5g? Not sure, definitely even reads your thoughts.

• Truth 1

On 7/27/2023 at 9:01 PM, Schnitzel said:

That was trippy watching him stop and stand there like somebody hit pause.

made the news over here.

think there should almost be an age limit on politics. 

Bet he got the COVID vaccine, that's why him and Biden worse then 90 plus geriatrics with silly string growing in there veins.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I should add Myself to this thread, as every day I wake up in this world sees a load more useless information that is the equivalent of dirt bury the memory of who and what I once was as a unique, individual human Man that viewed love as a positive gift that should be freely given and recieved as opposed to love being offset by an equal amount of spite, hatred, jealousy and envy that sees "love" used as a tool thru which those suffering from these laters dysfunctions can utilise as a weapon to hurt, steal and imply a position of power and control via seeing those who love and are positive and optimistic as being fools that are fair game due to their gullibility, trust and faith.

I am a phantom that exists as a living ghost in a Purgatory world of the dead and soulless whose conversations revolve around money, items which the monetary value is a primary concept that sees said items being mentioned, or how said money can be extracted thru manipulation of others and by gaming the workplace or system in some way.

@Mauler5150 dude it might be time to get sober and check yourself into a program for some mental health treatment. 

I am sure Australia has something available even if people dont have means to afford- do it bro.

You are clearly in a much darker place than when you started the van thread, your posts have become harder to decipher and it seems like you are suffering from some depression at minimum. 

You are the only one that can help you brother- give it a shot. 

Where are you staying these days? Im down to research options for you…

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...