12oz Death Pool

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Schnitzel said:

That was trippy watching him stop and stand there like somebody hit pause.

made the news over here.

think there should almost be an age limit on politics. 

I watched a really good TikTok about this and deals with American presidents and this weird ass trend. I'm gonna see if I can dig it up.

22 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

cheers @mr.yuck

watched that all.

that's crazy to hear it laid out like that.

it's not as true down here but it's not that far off.

It's crazy man. Congress had a hearing with the CEO of TikTok several months ago. That shit was embarrassing to watch. It felt like the majority of them railing against TikTok didn't have a basic grasp on what Wi-Fi is. Some how these are the people making decisions for the entire country on matters of technology.

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

On 7/27/2023 at 10:25 PM, mr.yuck said:

It's crazy man. Congress had a hearing with the CEO of TikTok several months ago. That shit was embarrassing to watch. It felt like the majority of them railing against TikTok didn't have a basic grasp on what Wi-Fi is. Some how these are the people making decisions for the entire country on matters of technology.

In the same token it's said that you have to step back to see the bigger picture. If you never stepped forward in the first place, you never stumbled and tripped down the rabbit holes. TikTok is a national threat for multiple reasons that you don't have to be a geriatric neanderthal to point out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Like what national threats?

For starters every Chinese company is the property of the Chinese government, and all their data by law belongs to the chinese government and can be handed over on comand. Not justy data, but they can hot mic you and everything. Which is why local and federal governments are banning it from the phones of government employees.
Another thing is that their algorithms in China feed the kids educational and uplifting shit, to promote a stronger and smarter generation of Chinese citizens. Whle their algorithms for American kids literally feed them all the dumb shit, litterally dumbing down our youth and prepping them to be soft and stupid. This is all being done in peparation for the inevitability of WWIII where it will be China, Russia, NK, Iran and anybody else who hates America and the west trying to take us out and change the world order.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

I will say this - I checked out Tiktok at one point.

The shit that would come up as suggestions clearly related to shit I talked or texted about - not while using the app but while just using my phone. 

I think Tiktok undoubtedly has the ability to negatively influence people. especially kids/teenagers. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 4

I think Google and everything else is actively listening in too. I can be having a conversation about something totally off the wall and hit a point where I'm like "I dunno. Let me Google that shit." All I have to do is type in "B" and it suggests "Benedict Cumberbatch shaped brick pavers"

For real Google? You can't even pretend you weren't just listing to us clown about some shit for the past 30 minutes.

@fat ralphy

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Truth 4

• 2 weeks later...