Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

let's take turns. i'll start. whoever likes and defends [bAD FOOD THAT IS NEARLY INDEFENSIBLE] may then pick one of their own.

water chestnuts. they are a flavorless and limp ingredient that burden or ruin any dish. they taste like a packing material that someone hastily converted to a food. they are the color and nutritional content (starch, carbs) of all lives matter supporters. there is nothing you can do to make them delicious or enjoyable in any way. i do not pick through food that's served to me, ever. i will do this for one exception: water chestnuts.

if you like them, defend them, pick something new

I Like them. they add a very Asian feel to Singaporean dishes like Popiah and some pork free bulk to Sang Choy Bow

Smoked salmon - lox or whatever you Americans call it.

Truly has all flavour of wall insulation pickled in salt. spongy texture. waste of good salmon.

makes me quesy thinking about putting it in my mouth.

Lox and Smoked Salmon aren't interchangeable terms. Lox is brined salmon where as Smoked Salmon is obviously smoked, typically cold smoked.

If the lox you're eating is spongy you've gotten a truly shit batch, it should have bite similar to a firm tomato without skin. I've never eaten wall insulation, but if it tastes anything like some good salmon I might be tempted to give it a shot...

Baby Corn (specifically the canned variety found in asian restaurants). That shit smells like baby spit up.

• Like 1

Won't defend the canned shit, but I will eat it. The fresh stuff in an Asian salad or heaps of asian dishes for that matter is special - the fuck you on about?!

Nice crunchy texture, sweetish taste, makes a dish taste fresh and is full of stuff that's good for you..., I'm going to assume.

Celery, on the other hand is what I like to call "get that fucking shit out of my food plant". It's one of those things that I hated as a child and have never grown into. And that's simply because it is shit, no matter what any one says because you can't defend the indefensible.

/thread.

Celery is good I like it by itself or with ranch every bite is followed by a crunch.

Menudo is just disgusting you drunk burrito benders can keep that I’ll stick to bread bowls at Panera bread

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now