Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RALPH LAUREN

Humboldt County CA

Does anyone know how to get hooked up with a clipper/trimming job? Iv'e heard they pay very well in short periods of time. Any legit info is appreciated… Im personally looking to work the summer season this year.

• Like 1

Not quite how you go about that. But go ahead and walk up to the gnarliest local and ask him for some work and let me know what happens.

i'll give a real answer.

People up there are very hostile when it comes to letting new people in who dont have people vouching for them.. unless you're a girl. Those mother fuckers are so lonely in the growing season that when it comes time to harvest.. well, you get the picture.

so either be a girl with large breast or have a connect. I don't suppose looking on the internet will prove to be rewarding.

• Like 1

i'll give a real answer.

People up there are very hostile when it comes to letting new people in who dont have people vouching for them.. unless you're a girl. Those mother fuckers are so lonely in the growing season that when it comes time to harvest.. well, you get the picture.

so either be a girl with large breast or have a connect. I don't suppose looking on the internet will prove to be rewarding.

good advice here

Aren't you like 40 and have kids?

Ive heard nothing but bad stories about working for those people.

That being said, take your faggot ass out there and work hard for nothing.

I saw an ad for this not too long ago, I had a good laugh and kept it moving.

@aLBERThOFFMAN

ok so i wasnt the only one that thought he was looking for a barber connect

good advice here

You're going to have a hard time finding trim work in the summer. Harvest is in the fall mang. But the advice up there is true, unlesss you have tits or a connect, chances are you'll be up here sitting on the side of the highway with a cardboard sign, a bag of quinoa, and some scissors.

Fucking losing it at how that guy corrects his typos.

I knew a dude like that a few years ago who would send these mass text messages that read like Yelp reviews.

"Got some new sour fresh from the garden, if you're smoking anything in [city] you gotta be smoking this!!"

12020141707181.jpg

Holy shit.

Fuckin' Bayou Billy.

That game was hard as shit, but I remember liking it. Maybe it was just difficult because I was young and retarded

Game is appropriate to thread

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now