are you a psychopath?

injury

we all think it about each other, but how many of you are (probably) psychopaths?

let's use this reliable and completely scientific quiz that came up first on google: http://www.counseling-office.com/surveys/test_psychopathy.phtml

my results:

There is a possibility that you might have a psychopathic / antisocial personality disorder.

There are strong indications that you might have a

narcissistic personality disorder.

histrionic personality disorder.

You meet 80% of the range of general personality disorder criteria.

so i'm probably a psycho.

your turn!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there is no clear indication that you might have a

psychopathic / antisocial personality disorder.

There is no indication that you might have a narcissistic personality disorder.

There is no indication that you might have a histrionic personality disorder.

There is no clear indication that you might have a

hmmm.. and all that from picking the middle option on virtually every question after number12

Nah, I'm cool.

There is no clear indication that you might have a

You might have certain traits of antisocial or psychopathic personalities but certainly not in a form that would justify a personality disorder diagnosis according to the standards.

Score: 9 of 38 [9:3/4/2]

You might have certain traits of narcissistic personalities but certainly not in a form that would justify a personality disorder diagnosis according to the standards.

Score: 4 of 9

There is no indication that you might have a histrionic personality disorder.[D:3/I:3]

You meet as little as 20% of the range of general personality disorder criteria.

If you feel that this positive result might be incorrect because it doesn't match your self-assessment, you may want to try the other self-tests on my website - or even better, seek a professional diagnosis to find out what you may be dealing with. This would also help to find ways to deal with it in the most efficient manner if that turns out necessary.

But if you feel okay, the others do that with you as well, and you just got all that reconfirmed - congratulations! :-)[G:1]

See, I'm a nice and well adjusted guy.

So go fuck yourself!

we all think it about each other, but how many of you are (probably) psychopaths?

let's use this reliable and completely scientific quiz that came up first on google: http://www.counseling-office.com/surveys/test_psychopathy.phtml

my results:

There is a possibility that you might have a psychopathic / antisocial personality disorder.

so i'm probably a psycho.

your turn!

"There is no clear indication that you might have a

You reached, however, 75.00% in other relevant traits that can indicate this personality disorder.

You might have certain traits of antisocial or psychopathic personalities but certainly not in a form that would justify a personality disorder diagnosis according to the standards.

Score: 15 of 38 [15:2/10/3]

You might have certain traits of narcissistic personalities but certainly not in a form that would justify a personality disorder diagnosis according to the standards.

Score: 3 of 9

There is no indication that you might have a histrionic personality disorder.[D:3/I:3]

However, there are no clear indications of you having a psychopathic/antisocial, narcissistic or histrionic disorder, so there might be another problem not captured by this test.

Thus, is strongly recommended you seek a professional diagnosis to be sure what exactly you are dealing with.

It might turn out useful to print the previous page including your selections and take it to a psychotherapist, psychiatrist or psychologist."

^Nah, I think I'll pass on that parting advise.

narcissistic personality disorder

There is no indication that you might have a histrionic personality disorder

You meet 60% of the range of general personality disorder criteria.

81.25 percent.

the test is rigged. There were no questions allowing an individual to offset his or her personality to show a bi-polar or mood disorder.

I mean I love puppies, but I also want to burn down a church sometimes.

i kid.

maybe.

I gotcha. Also, a lot fo the symptoms can also be a sign of, say, abuse survivors; eg kids of abusive alcoholics tend to tell little lies constantly, even when they don't need to, cos they become so used to having to lie for self-preservation.

YAY INTERNETS.