The problems that arise from sticking your penis in the wrong vagina.

guerilla925

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im white, but i live close to trailer parks.

oh and she also banged/blew like 10 of my homeboys so thats a little fact i forgot to mention. i would have been the laughingstock of my social circle for fathering a child with this slut. i already had to keep my smack smacks on the downlow.

...But not the laughing stock for kissing a mouth that had 10 of your boys dicks/jizz in?!?!?

...not the laughing stock for risking da aids knowing full well at least 10 dudes also smashing??

Laughing stock in our circle. Congrats.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

1st, you said you were drunk, but then said you had to imagine the beast as someone else, meaning you really weren't that drunk to know what you were doing. Serves you right for not being more on your game.

2nd, kick her in her cunt.

3rd, if she parties like you say, load her up with booze and other drugs and that seed will never even make it to a sapling.

KICK

HER IN

HER

CUNT!!!!

who the fuck said anything about kissing!?!

we were drinking all night, went back to her house with friends. friends leave. she offers me back massage. i get a nice massage, then i flip over and she starts blowing me hard, deepthroat and ball licking, really good BJ not gonna lie. then i dicked her down from behind while pretending she was someone else. i might have dicked her down one more time lol. grimey.

someone give me their email so i can send you this dissapointing picture of white flabby tits.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114240?prism_id=136282&utm_medium=sem2&utm_campaign=prism&utm_source=outbrain&utm_content=1164

Man Charged With Stomping on Pregnant Girlfriend's Stomach to Kill Their Unborn Baby

Posted by Nicole Fabian-Weber

on April 18, 2012 at 3:55 PM

pregnant bellySometimes, the human race disappoints and appalls you in ways you never thought possible. A 28-year-old man named Kenneth Turner got his ex-girlfriend pregnant. But he didn't want the child. So, instead of trying to figure out what he was going to do/how he was going to deal, he allegedly broke into her apartment and stomped on her stomach -- with both feet -- in order to kill the unborn baby.

jokes on her because i dont have any plans of taking her to panda express.

this should not have made me laugh but it did.

seriously though I wouldn't celebrate until you have the receipt for the procedure in hand

shouldn't stick your dick in anything you wouldn't be able to handle.

at this point i think you are making it all up...i mean posting a image on a forum with a "FREE IMAGE HOSTING SOFTWARE" found on google isn't nearly as hard as getting a girl to fuck; of course I am assuming in your case.

I am now calling bullshit at this point, you just thought you could get some lulz with a shitty dream and start a fucking new thread about ghey shit.

TITS OR GTFO

at this point i think you are making it all up...i mean posting a image on a forum with a "FREE IMAGE HOSTING SOFTWARE" found on google isn't nearly as hard as getting a girl to fuck; of course I am assuming in your case.

I am now calling bullshit at this point, you just thought you could get some lulz with a shitty dream and start a fucking new thread about ghey shit.

TITS OR GTFO

failing that link to her facebook so we can see her- dumb enough to get spouted by you dumb enough to have noodz on full view

added benefit is we'll get to see who guerilla is... guerilla will be the one be theone writing on her wall..

"AW C'MON IT WAS MY FIRST TIME ....YOU CAN"T GET PREGNANT ON MY FIRST TIME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE "

:lol: