The problems that arise from sticking your penis in the wrong vagina.

guerilla925

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The government should intervene and abort this child, so as it will not consume our precious resources later in life.

There should actually be an entire Federal agency that handles situations like this.

Send in the suites and pluck em by the roots.

I think I remember hearing china is sterilizing people against their will, but that could be interwebz tinfoil hat stuff.

As much as I really think a program like this is needed it'll never happen. Too many people screaming abortions make baby jeebus sad. Plus where would the military get their cannon fodder for their global policing?

http://www.garretthardinsociety.org/articles/art_tragedy_of_the_commons.html

"I can get my pleasure from the flubby vagina hole, but the planet's gonna pay for it.."

Perhaps he never had a choice about impregnating the girl. Perhaps he was predetermined to create the seed that will carry his legacy.

Or perhaps it was indetermined. It was just a random neuron spark in his brain that found him having unprotected sex with the nation hoe. It's not his fault, his action was random, indeterminate.

The libertarian would say that he does, in fact, have the ability to change it all. He may take the responsible, immediate path (find some means by which to abort the seed, a hail mary perhaps). If that proves unsuccessful he could do the responsible thing, raise the child right, etc. I find this the least likely outcome.

I've been leading more towards determinism lately, so I say he was determined.

• Like 1

trust me i wish there was a government agency who could solve this for me. and i agree with most of you, i should not be spreading my seed lol. im not exactly the most productive member of society, like any of you PBR addicted hipsters are.

i havent heard anything about it lately. hoping this just blows over. im staying indoors for the most part now and focusing on my "disregard females aquire currency" mission.

• 10 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2022 at 1:30 AM, MOOGLE? said:

Lol this whole thread was wild.

2010-2013 was ruthless times on the internet 

these were my coming up years. making thousands of posts on 12oz during this time made me stronger, faster. i was in the mf gym going crazy with the e-props every day 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 1