The problems that arise from sticking your penis in the wrong vagina.

guerilla925

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I only read the first page but I like how all your reasoning to her is that she'd be a horrible mother...based on the fact that you landed in this predicament in the first place, I'm willing to bet you wouldn't be a prize father yourself

tough crowd here! i thought i had some winners. shes not fat just kinda flabby, like her skin feels loose or something lol. i would be a terrible father, i like to venture into freight yards at 3am and i drink high life like its water. i would probably feed my kid hot dog cereal. i thought at least the conan o brian in the year 3000 reference would bring me some lulz.

bored-audience.jpg

i got a text from an ex of mine the other day. we dated six or seven years ago, but when we're both single at the same time, we fuck every once in a while. we hooked up last fall when i was in her town and honestly, she'd really let herself go. i piped her down, because that's what we do and, i mean, i'd already rented the room before i picked her up so, might as well. she tried hitting me up a few times afterwards but i just never bothered to hit her back.

she texted me last week saying she's doing good etc. and she's pregnant. due dates in about three weeks. i've been doing the math, but i have no idea exactly when it was we hooked up. i'm like 80 percent sure it should have been a month too early for the kid to be mine. i haven't just flat out asked her yet because my life will be pretty fucked if she says "i think it,s yours."

/fingerscrossed

edit* OP don't celebrate til she gets rid of that. and fuck the haters, this was a fun little thread.

tough crowd here! i thought i had some winners. shes not fat just kinda flabby, like her skin feels loose or something lol. i would be a terrible father, i like to venture into freight yards at 3am and i drink high life like its water. i would probably feed my kid hot dog cereal. i thought at least the conan o brian in the year 3000 reference would bring me some lulz.

11111.png

img-tom-leykis.png

lekis+101.jpg

"According to Tom Leykis, a "Hail Mary" is a last ditch effort to NOT become a father you try your absolutely hardest to sound sincere. You tell the girl: You really want to start a family with her, but this isn't how you had planned it. Maybe if you could wait for a few years until you have a good job so it would be better for the both of you. You absolutely see yourself together with her until the end of time but you want the timing to be right. If she were to have the abortion now, you could have the chance to make everything right and perfect.

If she agrees, you drive her ass to the abortion clinic, pay for the procedure yourself and when all is done you take her to a McDonalds for an Egg McMuffin sandwich and dump her."

duh

as much charm as a carrot, girls pleasuring themselves with carrots, carrot seed soup = carrot thread

Y'ALL FUGGATS PURSTIN IN A CARROT THREAD

So,

Did homeboy kick her in the stomach or did he acknowledge his uselessness in life and marry her and raise the next generation of below average kids who will vote for the person who is sponsored by the quaintest NRA bumpersticker?

she texted me last week saying she's doing good etc. and she's pregnant. due dates in about three weeks. i've been doing the math, but i have no idea exactly when it was we hooked up. i'm like 80 percent sure it should have been a month too early for the kid to be mine. i haven't just flat out asked her yet because my life will be pretty fucked if she says "i think it,s yours."

/fingerscrossed

edit* OP don't celebrate til she gets rid of that. and fuck the haters, this was a fun little thread.

two words for that worst case scenario ----- paternity test

falcon punch is also acceptable

well fuck i dont think im in the clear anymore. now this bitch is starting to get on my nerves.

she was at my friends house the other day (he smashed on her back in the day too, he sells weed to pastyflub)

while my friend said pastyflub was talking about me nonstop. asking if i had a new girl and thats why im dogging her. and other stupid clingy bullshit. she was talking how i fucked her all night or something (which i didnt i only fucked her for like an hour then bounced). im going to strangle her if i see her. i hate this bitch so much.

fuck now im wondering if she was joking about the pregnancy, or if she intends to keep it. im fucking clueless, she has family money so she doesnt need a job or nothing and could raise a kid. fucking scared man i keep seeing pregnant bitches and babies everywhere likes its some fucking sign from god or some shit.

she hasnt even asked me for the $$ for the abortion yet. we havent talked since i told her to fuck off.