Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bojangles

Fuck Zombies.

The Walking Dead and any other zombie related crap is just as gay as the pirates and ninjas thing from a few years ago. You're all on the tail end of a gay ass trend that barely ever was.

That is all.

Fuck Zombies. Just in case it wasn't clear.

You may now use this thread to predict future trends.

I for one, foresee the 50's coming back in a big way.

With that being said, 12oz. is a keen place to be.

• Like 2

seems like cyberpunk and dystopian stuff is gonna be bigger again follwing high profile hacker stuff and it being 2012...ive come to terms with the fact that anything remotely resembling mad max is not happening in my lifetime though

also this shit right here imo is awesome

http://youtu.be/Dou4Gy0p97Y

You want to fuck zombies, go right ahead. I'll be on the cutting edge bringing back the Highlander look-

highlander.jpg

• Like 1

zombies have always been and will always be cool.

however, i'm tired as fuck of zombie everything trends.

i blame comics.

I can't get behind the zombie fad, there's nothing sexy about flesh eating dead people.

I can't get behind the zombie fad, there's nothing sexy about flesh eating dead people.

Its not the best fetish to have, but then again it seems like itd be fucking your witch of a roomate. I wouldnt bang a real ass zombie, but I would/have banged a hot slut dressed like one

zombies=cops*

The Walking Dead and any other zombie related crap is just as gay as the pirates and ninjas thing from a few years ago. You're all on the tail end of a gay ass trend that barely ever was.

That is all.

Fuck Zombies. Just in case it wasn't clear.

You may now use this thread to predict future trends.

I for one, foresee the 50's coming back in a big way.

With that being said, 12oz. is a keen place to be.

50s have been in fashion for few years, you can see it in fashion trends, a few designers are releasing glasses that are very retro 50s styled, just a follow through from the burlesque shit people were into.

I predict nothing original will ever be popular.

Also, fuck zombies, never been into their films or comics or anything just find zombies boring as shit. Unless they were real then that would be dope.

It would be cool because everyone who talks about knowing exactly what they would do if the zombies ever showed up would be disemboweled within minutes

It would be cool because everyone who talks about knowing exactly what they would do if the zombies ever showed up would be disemboweled within minutes

This.

Everyone always says the same thing.

Id get all my family and friends and go rob the gun store.... just like everyone else.

The same people who say these kinds of things usually couldnt make it a few days in a national park, much less in a horde of flesh eating undead.

C.H.U.D. is one of the greatest movies of all time. so is 'the omega man'. I'll agree that the zombie craze has gotten a little out of hand, but there are some gems in there.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now