who here been locked up?

jmollie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

naw my patna had felony prior for assault couldnt let that happen plus everythang was on me it was my ride too just kinda got fucked on the federal shit cus we were in a parking lot that is on federal property i guess, real rook move on my part but i still got off lucky cus i had a quarter kick earlier that day luckily got that shit sold so i was able to cover most of my lost only lost my profit my piece which was small caliber anyways not my main thang.. and they impounded my whip but fuck it it needed new tranny anyways. i wanted to get out that game anyways i was gettin hella noided every night so i feel more relaxed now that i know shit already happend and im clean so no more BS, plus my lawyer be sayin good thangs cus of my somewhat clean record and cus there was no violent shit. he said he just did a case where dude had white sacked up plus a gun and he used the gun to threaten somebody and that dude only got probation and house arrest!!

What??????????????????

Yeah i don't know what Fondles is talking about, you probably wont like it.

And the food sucks, you'll probably get stomach flu on the regular so hope someone loves you enough to send money for commissary otherwise prepare to get sick.

Speaking from experience, FCI Coleman medium security was nice as hell. Cable tv, lounge/game room, telephone rights, minimal internet access, and the food was pretty damn good. Plus a whole range of smaller points could be made. This was Fed tho, whereas county makes you want to shoot your dick off the whole time you are there. Obviously there are far worse places and ways to spend your time in lock up, so the experience may vary. In the end, getting out and home was still the first and last thing on my mind.

internet access[/size][/b], and the food was pretty damn good. Plus a whole range of smaller points could be made. This was Fed tho, whereas county makes you want to shoot your dick off the whole time you are there. Obviously there are far worse places and ways to spend your time in lock up, so the experience may vary. In the end, getting out and home was still the first and last thing on my mind.

Did you blog much?

and how much do niggas charge for protection ya feel me.

No you feel them, then they'll protect you.

Wait sorry, I should have typed in JIVE:

First Jive Dude: Shiiiiit, maaaaan. That honky muf' be messin' mah old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know?

Second Jive Dude: Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man!

First Jive Dude: I say hey, sky... subba say I wan' see...

Second Jive Dude: Uh-huh.

First Jive Dude: ...pray to J I did the same ol' same ol'!

Second Jive Dude: Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man!

First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em...

First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: ...leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em!

First Jive Dude: COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit.

talking about jail is almost as lame as having to be in jail.

Might as well say this tho. If you are definitely getting sent up

might as well get it over with. If you plan to fight a case

you could find yourself in the county for longer than you want.

Only good thing is being close to your people and getting visits.

Prison may not be designed for living good

but its designed for living. I think they make the county

as uncomfortable as possible so you either plea out or bond out.

id be smokeing a fucking godie and go in there high den a moyher fucker cause when it all come down to that kind of charge they take who ever they can blame so u can never beat a case like that unless threre's some one to take da wrap 4 u

tac-09-shower.jpg

HAHA this kid jmollie is a wannabe thug rapper from the hard charging suburbs of fremont california. i have zero sympathy for this idiot, its kids like him that make me want to grab a rifle and start picking targets. this made my day, as a matter of fact, knowing that your little wigger ass will be getting felt up in the big booty house. hahahahahah i hope you enjoy your time jmollie.

Archived