who here been locked up?

jmollie

im coppin a plea pretty soon prolly lookin at some time. federal 2 i heard fed time is better than state anyways. dunn really give a fuck maybe tha right thing for me il be sober workin out and maybe get my degree or some shit. out here in the streets i aint headed no where good. its not violent related has to do wit tha rocas. i got a few patnas who done time but none in tha feds any yall on here got some words.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im coppin a plea pretty soon prolly lookin at some time. federal 2 i heard fed time is better than state anyways. dunn really give a fuck maybe tha right thing for me il be sober workin out and maybe get my degree or some shit. out here in the streets i aint headed no where good. its not violent related has to do wit tha rocas. i got a few patnas who done time but none in tha feds any yall on here got some words.

why you tryna make us snitch you snitch. i plee the 5th!

stopsnitchin.jpg

now thats out of the way.

this is not threadworthy.

we have all done our dirt.

if you wanna know about jail and shit?

jail is boring.

ask your homies who have been there about it.

we all bout titties, booze/drugs/bacon, cat pictures and transexual hand blasters.

while you are on probation and getting clean, maybe you can learn proper spelling and grammer.

/end thread.

p.s. next time post some titties and cute animals.

this.

also make sure you bum as much commisary from all the race heads, that way you can build credit.

that should be your first move.

eh I don't want to keep shitting on you like this little bud (n/h). But remember when I first had enough free time to come back on this forum and I was clowning with that troll and you told us about the one time you were in a holding cell? And then when the topic changed you kept wanting to talk on it and about how you br0'd down over tattoos with some guys in your cell? .... I was too polite at the time to tell you, but that was real gay. (n/h) I don't think you are the one to be handing out sarcastic advice about commisary. That is all.

• Like 4