Who would you wanna kick it with on Ch0?

forsit

Who do you think it'd actually be fun to kick it with? I'm definitely going down to visit and stay with NBB this summer. Swindle is coming to stay with me next winter hopefully /nh. Swamp, DAO, Realism, and System Failure (who I'm convinced is the same person :lol: ) are all people who I know I would have hella fun kickin' it with. Can't forget about my nurga NOES either. Oh, and Theo too because we're both black genius'.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drue down for sure too because I feel like we'd have a good shit talking session. And King of Hell and seeking and menace to sobriety just so I can call them elitist douchebags to their face and get tattoos from them and have menace draw me something. and chopsticks so I can listen to his sexy voice while getting zapped. Pissdrunks and boris because I feel like we'd fight a lot of people. Mero so he can enlighten me. nh

Every oontzer I've chilled with has been cool as fuck.

About every 6 months someone makes their way to SD and I'm always glad to show em around and get some drinks. I love my city and I love showing it off.

Oh shit how can I forget about my nigga BOATS! I'll try to make it down there this summer, too. Better show me some of those bar hoes you be taking pictures with :lol:

I've met like two people from here and am Facebook friends with a couple more, but most of the regulars are cool people I could see myself grabbing a beer with or something.

/Prohomo

You know you wanna kick it with me. If I had FB I'd add you and we could comment on each others pictures and make cute inside jokes that only us oontzers would understand.