Who would you wanna kick it with on Ch0?

forsit

You all seem like a bunch of faggots.. but admittedly some of you fags are quite entertaining. Still though...

Mek, Viper, Casek, Decy...all seem like decent cats. Mostly because they contribute alot of decent work/good info. And Kabar and Rolling Nowhere for holding down the trainspotting section.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mero boats earl keepitrail.

pffft is pretty onpoint w that post.

would it be easier to say, which member would you not want to kick it with?

boost - kid be showing off his tattoos the whole time

important - dude would make me watch a fucking alex jones 3 hour long video on why chocolate milk is some conspiracy

ssgg - yaknow.

Out of alll the people ive met from ch.0....good times were had.everyone has been genuine.

But thats not the topic-

Swindle- if u make it this way,NOES-you as well. Boats n Hoes-we keep missin eachother.

Boris to drink with, Pizzy for his wisdom, Caligula..cuz its been tooo long. Mercer,Da1lyoperations,oh snap,mn1fuckos and all the photo heads for some inspiration. Seyer -just cuz. Realism cuz he's a smartass.Croc tears and Casek. I would like to sit in a room and watch Drue Down,Theo,and Mero go at it verbally with DAO. Souls so wecan drink with almighty together. i know there is ALOT more..most likely anyone who rolls through id make an effort to find time for...some i would open my door for.

And i cant forget my fellow 12oz Calender Girls!!!

Edit* there are too many to just sit here and come off the top of my head-

Cant forget abooot Rolf and Decy for some oversea luv

And anyone who posts pets and DSDD66 ( or however its spelled out) so we can exchange sex stories irl.