Who would you wanna kick it with on Ch0?

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've met some good people and some real douchey people too.

i imagine some would consider me douchey irl but i'm not too worried about it.

forsit i'm going to georgetown tonight for some rock n roll, likely that you'd be the only person of color there but thats about the only reason i come to seattle except for tattoos on occasion.

if you're not in seattle then i have you mixed up w/ someone else.

cocaine blunts up my way Gentlemen. . . haven't met any current user's on 12 oz since signing up again...however, I go down to Pheonix often, im going to make my way over to whales vag and LA this summer. . . always down to see how many strippers is "too many"

definitely DAO.

me and metronome should prolly kick it one of these years cause were livin in the same town and like the same hockey team.

would definitely chill with most of the homies in the NHL thread so we can shittalk sports topics in person.

i have been on the "must spread rep" level with drue_down and realism for a long time, largely because those nurgas crack me up and i agree with 90% of what they say.

and gasface for sure, so i can have the illiterate canadian argument in person.

any of you on the west side of canada ever, ive got no problem showin you a good time.

no homo.

*and nbb.

god this thread is homo.

**and decy and yearz, my paperchase homeslizzles.

pissdrunks is mad funny too.

there are more than a few nurgas id like to see in person and not chill with, but rather serve up an asskicking.

yea, i get mad at the internet.

id hang with the people i have from here on facebook.

the australians and people who make me laugh consistently; Realism, Cool_hand, Croc tears, probably a few others

in fact. heres some tits just to be safe about it.

tumblr_ljt8beTC6j1qzrblzo1_500.jpg

i know a girl who looks just like this and i always send her pictures of this chick saying "when did you do this shoot" etc. one day ill smash. one day.....

• Like 1

I have been very sick for the past month or two... i am leaving this town in the beginning of june - i would like to meet a lot of the gentlemen and ladies on here. i just got some internet back on today its sporadic.. but yeah i am alive and shit i will be leaving soon. i have no plans...

forsit i'm going to georgetown tonight for some rock n roll, likely that you'd be the only person of color there but thats about the only reason i come to seattle except for tattoos on occasion.

if you're not in seattle then i have you mixed up w/ someone else.

Georgetown aka Ghosttown :lol: Place is a shit hole. I forgot you're like Pierce County or something. Well shit get at a nurga whenever you plan on coming up here and we can do some graff n dances.

GOSH! I made it onto The List I feel like I could be on a television show about how many more friendquaintances I have than your sorry asses.

HOLLER

2011 SUMMER GUNNA BE A HOT ONE oh and a shout out to Kush

HOW could you think Realism and I are the same person when our locations are different ???? Get a clue Stacey Dash

Theres only like 3 people on here I wouldnt want to meet.

DAO just to meet the legend and see some sik letters.

Suki because shes a cutie

All the members with clever/funny names

Everyone from the skateboard thread

Id Catch a game with any of the fools from MLB thread, Ferris, Bigdoughnut, even Ralph

Casek,AOD,Ilotsmybrains just becuse they seem like smart fellas and I agree with alot of what they say in Crossfire

Mero, reasons dont need to be stated

Ms. Seyer, cause shes cool as shit

Symbols seems like a really awsome chick

Basically any of you nurgas besides a handful of fags.

JUGZ - to get my $20 back

SOUP - make him buy me a bottle of expensive ass wine then smack him around until he breaks down and cries

EARL- comical dude and solid taste in music

SWAMPY and the R.I. crew - parties, bitches, fighting and making messes

STYLE IS KING - if you dont know, you better ask somebody

KEEP IT RAIL - dope artist and keeps it rail

RAVEN - the man

PSM - the man

MERCER- cool dude/ funny

MERO- no need to explain

DAO - LOLz and graffs

POSIA - ballin out of control, great artist

JBRSHMONSTER- dope photographer

THEO- he's black

cho is alls I lurk in for the most part nowadays. detroit sucks. going to the natti later this summer to kick it with a couple fellow ch0 scumbags. if any of yall are in philadelphia gonna be there to in july (dao). other than that, yall are all a bunch of degenerate fucks. ch0 never lets me down on a shitty day no homo. yall nurgas are alright. mero, funniest nigga on 12 oz. if you're from cincy or philly and wanna throw back some sticks and beers and punch each other in the face while crying at the same time, get at me.

• Like 1