tumblr_ldt377gV2d1qffqnko1_500.jpg

5609042900_451533c7c0_m.jpg

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm paying for the cow no matter how it's cooked

So why do I care?

I dunno.

But for some reason when she ordered this delicious slab of meat WELL DONE my blood began to boil. Whatta fucking waste....

Any chefs of 12oz, do you have any reaction to a customer ordering a steak this way????

I order med. rare and it's strictly beef alone. No sauce. No salt. No pepper. No ketchup. No steak sauce. Etc etc...... BLOODY ASS HELL AND DELICIOUS!

when i was a chef, it was eye-roll inducing when people ordered choice cuts of anything, well-done

the worst i think, was ahi tuna.

who in their goddamn mind pays $30 for pan seared tuna, that is cooked all the way through??

isn't the whole point of getting fish that fresh and that expensive that you can eat it raw?!

basically the same goes for kobe/grass-fed/prima-donna meat cuts.

*is there ANY situation where we don't have a photo of cope2 pointing to illustrate our, ahem, point?

japanese nuclear reactor down!

associated press, get cope2 on the scene.

we need to get him pointing at it to make sense of the situation.

It's weird.

The thought of well done/overdone steak bothers me, but I really don't care for fish that is still raw and cold in the middle.

I know that I'm being a heartless and selfish faggot with no appreciation for real cuisine, but I think it can still be cooked nearly/all the way through without being overdone and sacrificing all of the flavor.

Let's get Cope pointing at some tuna steaks, maybe then I can figure this whole mess out for good.

It's weird.

The thought of well done/overdone steak bothers me, but I really don't care for fish that is still raw and cold in the middle.

I know that I'm being a heartless and selfish faggot with no appreciation for real cuisine, but I think it can still be cooked nearly/all the way through without being overdone and sacrificing all of the flavor.

Let's get Cope pointing at some tuna steaks, maybe then I can figure this whole mess out for good.

This

It's weird.

i don't know about selfish and heartless. a little extreme maybe.

in my personal opinion, gthe flavor of fully cooked ahi tuna and rare/raw/sushi tuna is very different

not saying cooked tuna is bad. it's not, it's delicious.

but it's a very different flavor.

and i DO think that flavor is much like any cooked tuna, even canned tuna.

so while it may still be good, i think it defeats the purpose of getting such expensive, high grade tuna. if fully cooked is how you like it, don't bother with haute cuisine tuna

..sorta also goes for beef. if you're gonna go medium well, or well, you might as well use any cut of any beef.

i guess you might be able to make an exception with the pittsburgh style: charred on the outside, rare inside

now. we need a cope2 pointing smilie.

ME! why the fuck would you order such a nice tasting whisky then pour coke in it ya fanny?

taxi for sad sack...

this.

even more offensive than an overcooked steak is ignorant drinkers diluting quality aged alcohol with soft drinks or other mix.

my sisters ex boyfriend came over to meet the fam one christmas and my dad pulled out an old bottle of scotch hed been saving (brand and year escape me now). dude had the audacity to ask for some diet coke as mix.

needless to say he didnt win my pops over any with that faggotry.

sis and him broke up soon after, good riddance.

the other night my gf asked me how she should get her steak, i suggested med rare. she complained about the blood. fucking sissy. also, my buddies gf got her shit well done and ate it with ketchup. what is wrong with bitches?

rare-steak.jpg

Didn't read the whole thread, but you're lying Blaine. You really are.

Didn't read the whole thread, but you're lying Blaine. You really are.

He took Gmoney out.....just drop it br0

untitled-1.jpg