$45 steak..... WELL DONE

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but along with the thread...it doesn't get me upset when someone orders a large filet butter flied and well done it tears a hole in my soul. we got really fucking good steaks and this steak in particular is $62. You'd think at a steak house like the one I work at this wouldn't really happen but it does and it sucks. But whoever said the guest is entitled to have their food cooked which ever way they desire is right. fuck it it's not my money

BLOODY ASS HELL AND DELICIOUS!

Freudian.

i learned something from cooking in restaurants....90% of blacks order beef well done. whats up with that? and how come so many of them don't eat pork?

Black people think Red Lobster is classy, love their oppressor's god, and absorb beliefs from contradictory cultures just because the people from those cultures are the same color. It should not surprise you when they turn good things into bad things.

• Like 1

Whilst I'm a medium rare guy myself I do get a little irked at chefs that refuse to cook something a particular way.

Triple time. Chef's are the most temperamental prima donna humans you can possibly come across. So sick of employing them that I'm genuinely thinking about axing the lot and cooking myself.

Alot of the time chefs haven't done any other work than cooking. Makes them think being yelled at/treated like shit in the workplace is normal and in turn do it to there other employees after a few years on the job. I can understand it's a high pressure enviroment in a kitchen but fuck having some douchebag think he can treat you like an assclown because you fucked up once or twice.

In general chefs whinge and bitch a whole lot.

I ask for the house wine then take a huge bite out of the waitresses buttcheeks.

i like the cinema grill cuz you can drink $9 carafes of house wine while eating a giant plate of nachos (no fat white trash-o)

in a movie theatre

and the movie is only like $3

OP should've just kept it trashy and took his bitch there