$45 steak..... WELL DONE

KILZ FILLZ

I'm paying for the cow no matter how it's cooked

So why do I care?

I dunno.

But for some reason when she ordered this delicious slab of meat WELL DONE my blood began to boil. Whatta fucking waste....

Any chefs of 12oz, do you have any reaction to a customer ordering a steak this way????

I order med. rare and it's strictly beef alone. No sauce. No salt. No pepper. No ketchup. No steak sauce. Etc etc...... BLOODY ASS HELL AND DELICIOUS!

/yes ironic the same guy posting this created a Tom Leykis thread in the same day. Fuck you. The puss is la bamba!!!

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one of our resident chefs, but that shit is annoying.

Medium rare is a little too rare for me; I stick with medium. Anything beyond that and it ruins the meat IMO...may as well be eating hamburger...I always throw some salt and pepper on there to enhance the meat's flavor /nh, but I don't use sauce unless it comes with one. If the place is classy then the sauce will compliment the steak nicely.

Basically---what I'm trying to say is---I'm sorry for your date's loss.

i'll take the role of resident chef.

fuck yeah thats annoying, but the customer is always right, if they want to waste their money buying great meat thats been overcooked, its their call.

most people don't understand what makes a good steak great, if its not their concern then fuck 'em.

i disagree completely about not using salt though. salt brings out flavors (nuances and subtleties would be the foodfag words) and enhances food.

I always throw some salt and pepper on there to enhance the meat's flavor /nh

the fact you added a no homo there made me laugh out loud.

Meat should be seasoned before it's cooked, it shouldn't need anything added to it at the table. In fact I've known chefs get quite annoyed by people seasoning their food at the table.

I'm paying for the cow no matter how it's cooked

So why do I care?

I dunno.

But for some reason when she ordered this delicious slab of meat WELL DONE my blood began to boil. Whatta fucking waste....

Any chefs of 12oz, do you have any reaction to a customer ordering a steak this way????

I order med. rare and it's strictly beef alone. No sauce. No salt. No pepper. No ketchup. No steak sauce. Etc etc...... BLOODY ASS HELL AND DELICIOUS!

/yes ironic the same guy posting this created a Tom Leykis thread in the same day. Fuck you. The puss is la bamba!!!

TLDR

YOU OVERPAID. GET YOUR STEAK GAME ON POINT THEN HOLLA. OR COME TO DEE EFF DUB AND FIND OUT WHAT STEAK IS /nh..... new york city ass payin high prices for sirloin ass nigguh

/drunk

I get annoyed, but it ain't my money, so fuck 'em. we have a 24 oz, bone-in CAB cowboy ribeye right now & it's $39.00. most people get it MR, a few medium, a few rare & seldom med well or well, but it still happens. I like medium myself... Medium = warm pink center, MR is warm red center... steaks that are brown/grey all the way through are nasty.

Not only is well done a waste of a good cut of meat, but it takes forever to cook that shit. Its kinda a selfish thing if u ask me cause it holds eveyone elses meal at the table up. Also, depending on the resturant, the other dishes might be sat under a heating lamp until the steak is finally ready. Fuck that.

I ORDER ALL MY STEAKS WELL DONE.CRY ABOUT IT FAGGOT.

meat is meat,who cares how its cooked.i personally don't like that much red..i don't mind a little bit in the middle but im used to fully cooked...anyone who would take issue and seriously be annoyed(though im assuming you were only half serious about being irked by all this) because they enjoy their steaks fully cooked seems like a douche...

eat it how you want to,its all good to me.

• Like 1