Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast Rea

screaming hand logo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast

You don't need all them fancy antenni and aerial wires and such to control minds..

The average person is a dimwitted-fucktard-imbecile and all you need is the slightest power of suggestion to influence them.

However, controlling the weather is fucking badass and I want in!

Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast

look up the conspiracy theory the us navy has a weapon that can control the weather and cause tsunamis

nah bra i took it out over texas,took a few shots but the reactor blew and me,sarge,hags and sweets managed to get off the plane just in time and i finished off kirelenko.

guess you wouldnt have heard about it, i am in a pretty bad ass company.

did you here about the conspiracy that started the secret plan to create an enigma?

i heard it came from a tsunami spawned by nuclear frogmen.

I felt shitty yesterday.

So I donated a few bucks through my amex to the red cross for japan

Then I kinda felt better.

Then i started thinking, Is there no such thing as an unselfish act? Damn I suck, went right back to feeling shitty.

6.5 magnitude aftershock just struck the north east coast of Japan today. A local tsunami warning for that area was given. None here in the west coast though.

why is it that when there is one natural disaster humans go and produce a man made disaster? this shit could have been taken care of a few days after the quake.. radioactive fish will soon be on the menu.

They should have filled it in with concrete a long time ago. That would have required them to build a large concrete sarcophagus around the plant forever symbolizing TEPCO's failure. But they ain't having that...

here we go again

BREAKING NEWS:

Magnitude 7.4 quake hits off Japan; tsunami alert issued for ravaged coast

TOKYO (AP) -- Japan's northeastern coast has been rattled by a strong aftershock. The Japan meteorological agency has issued a tsunami warning for a wave of up to one meter. The warning was issued for a coastal area already ravaged by last month's tsunami.

Officials say the quake was a 7.4-magnitude and hit 25 miles (40 kilometers) under the water and off the coast of Miyagi prefecture. The quake that preceded last month's tsunami was a 9.0-magnitude.

Buildings as far away as Tokyo shook for about a minute.

fukushima-fallout-wind-to-west-coast-usa-accuweather.jpg

^Looks like we are in for some HEAVY DIARRHEA:hatred:

Thankfully it will only go to LA, Seattle and Anchorage...Was getting kind of worried.

Oh boi, here we go again. better warn those places again.

Archived