im going all in on my legit company

silent_bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finished the rig we are bringing to st louis tuesday(holla at me via pm if you around ...need to see whats up.last time it was mad quiet) pictures of the complete display when its set up. this fucking float is gonna be cutting it close time wise,but more pics to come later.thank you for the encouragement folks....

peace,

silent beezy

• Like 1

Oh damn ... that'd be cool as shit.

Business thuggin' thread.

White or Blue collar.

I would say both, Private enterprise in all forms.

Be a good way for some of the web design peeps to get into mainstream business parameters across the continent.

I would say both, Private enterprise in all forms.

Be a good way for some of the web design peeps to get into mainstream business parameters across the continent.

i dig this idea....im sure their are alot of people on here that want to get into gigs,or have the hook up with something or need for help with a project

(/nohipsterrant)

That is super rad stuff man. Always makes me happy to see people making a living doing creative shit and kicking ass at it.

Businesswise, my main observation is that you guys are talented enough to work on a variety of different things, not just scary stuff... seems a little too specialized to really be able to get steady work yearlong. But I'm sure this is something you have considered and discussed quite a bit and have reasons to do things the way you do.

Websitewise, that main logo/image takes way too much real estate in every page... if I'm clicking on a product page, I would like to see product examples immediately rather than be faced with the exact same image I saw before and having to scroll down to get to the content. It's a great splash image that works perfect for the home page, but maybe subpages should follow a different template that emphasizse content and reduces the logo/branding presence a bit. I also agree with the other feedback on the thread that the text can be reduced and focused a bit.

Best of luck dude, that's a fun little business you got going there.

That is super rad stuff man. Always makes me happy to see people making a living doing creative shit and kicking ass at it.

Businesswise, my main observation is that you guys are talented enough to work on a variety of different things, not just scary stuff... seems a little too specialized to really be able to get steady work yearlong. But I'm sure this is something you have considered and discussed quite a bit and have reasons to do things the way you do.

Websitewise, that main logo/image takes way too much real estate in every page... if I'm clicking on a product page, I would like to see product examples immediately rather than be faced with the exact same image I saw before and having to scroll down to get to the content. It's a great splash image that works perfect for the home page, but maybe subpages should follow a different template that emphasizse content and reduces the logo/branding presence a bit. I also agree with the other feedback on the thread that the text can be reduced and focused a bit.

Best of luck dude, that's a fun little business you got going there.

Thank you all for the encouragement and advice/diffrent points of view. I agree with all of you that the website needs a lot of work,but it was mainly thrown together for this industry show this week. Also good looks on the don't just do horror tip,we do a lot of diffrent types of sets and props that ill post flics of when I get home.

Good stuff man, I used to build sets. You should try hooking up with some retail outlets, those where some of my best gigs. The foliage on your first wall panel looks kinda weird the way you placed it and such but otherwise great work. Best of luck

Get DopeAmbition to write your website. Since she lost that sunglasses thing, I'm sure she has lots of time on her hands.

Christ, I forgot about her.

That thread was cool. Soup's I'M MORE MATURE THAN ALL THESE OTHER KNUCKLE DRAGGERS act.

She was kinda whack though, at first it seemed like she could hang then she just begged for more votes and disappeared. Unless you lurking under a different screen name, then holler. I'm more mature than all these other knuckle draggers.