Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
silent_bob

im going all in on my legit company

thanks guys...its just 4 of us coming out of our own pockets.everything is custom handmade and hand painted..long time in the making...im fucking excited

• Like 1

That is really fuckin cool. I'd only say that it's a whole hell of a lotta shit to read in a very big block. Kind of straining to read. Perhaps break up the info a bit more. But what do I know? I dont own a site/company

im new as fuck to the buisness side of things,my homie handles alot of that....i just build and paint the props and such.good advice tho thanks.

hope the venture works out in full... another 12oz person going for it and not being a loser...

Hell ya man that looks really cool, I just looked at all the pictures and that looks like a fun job. How long does a set take to make? Looks like it could take a long ass time.

Keep it up man.

I would look for a editor for the written elements of the site, there are many in this world who are sticklers for writing and I do not think that your page would past muster with them. Lots of rambling from my brief look.

Be careful with business partnerships, the can be tricky legally in either success or in failure of a business.

Good luck on your venture, the product looks great!

Hell ya man that looks really cool, I just looked at all the pictures and that looks like a fun job. How long does a set take to make? Looks like it could take a long ass time.

Keep it up man.

it depends on the scene im working on.i can build some props/walls/scenes in 2-3 days,others like 5.

as far as the website, i think we are going to have someone reword alot of things,but like i said,we are all amateurs lol.hopefully it catches on.

thanks for the support,

silent beezy

do your thing brah breh bruh bro!

nothing but respect for everybody who's getting theirs, creatively

Awesome shit man, what a cool job.

I'd have someone go over your text though, just to clean it up a bit.

I remember riding that haunted house at disney over and over again, really love creepy shit like this. Best of luck!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now