Remember Brittney & Abigail the conjoined twins? ..well they are legal now.

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If both of them get married to a different guy, what are the sleeping arrangements?

If both of them get married to a different guy, who gets what night?

If both of them get married to a different guy, would it be considered an affair if the other girl uses her arm/hand/leg during sex?

If both of them get married to a different guy, how would they know who the father is until after the baby is born?

Too many questions!

And the guy already engaged would totally luck out if the other girl was a lesbian.

I just creeped myself out on some horror movie shit...what if you're fucking it, and one is moaning all retarded like, and the other just fucking stares at you?I dont think I could even keep it hard if they both moaned, or worst, they just stare at you. 2 faces attached to the same body is really creeping me out now on the fucking tip. what if you are going down on it, and the one is trying to keep your head down, and the other is yanking you up by your hair. I mean I shave my head, but these all are legitimate questions on this thread...

So when they will fuck will they both feel it?

there will only be 1 man.

obvious jealousy issues when dealing with 2 girls & 1 guy.

one will be super salty and mentally block ulitmate physical pleasure

just because the guy likes the other more.

they will start throwing blows.

during sex.

win

A: "Hey Brittney, I heard if you google yourself, you can come up with all sorts of crazy results."

B: "Really Abigail? OMG let's totally do that!"

A: "Brittney...Abigail...conjoined twins...wow! Look at all these results about us!"

B: "Well I mean we ARE somewhat famous..."

A: "Click on that one. '12ozprophet, The Writer's Forum' hey, I wonder if someone wrote a story about us!"

B: "Oh there's a whole thread about us, that's so cool, I wonder if...if..."

AB: "WHAT THE FUCK!??!?!"

• Like 1

A: "Hey Brittney, I heard if you google yourself, you can come up with all sorts of crazy results."

B: "Really Abigail? OMG let's totally do that!"

A: "Brittney...Abigail...conjoined twins...wow! Look at all these results about us!"

B: "Well I mean we ARE somewhat famous..."

A: "Click on that one. '12ozprophet, The Writer's Forum' hey, I wonder if someone wrote a story about us!"

B: "Oh there's a whole thread about us, that's so cool, I wonder if...if..."

AB: "WHAT THE FUCK!??!?!"

:lol:

I just creeped myself out on some horror movie shit...what if you're fucking it, and one is moaning all retarded like, and the other just fucking stares at you?I dont think I could even keep it hard if they both moaned, or worst, they just stare at you. 2 faces attached to the same body is really creeping me out now on the fucking tip. what if you are going down on it, and the one is trying to keep your head down, and the other is yanking you up by your hair. I mean I shave my head, but these all are legitimate questions on this thread...

i came

nh