Richmond VA beating

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Richmond, that shit happens all the time it was right up the street, happens all the time in every city. These idiots put it on the internet to get famous, yeah it's fucked up that its probably racially driven. When I saw it on the news yesterday before it got pulled from YouTube the title of the video was "THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T CAL BLACK GUYS NIGGERS" I don't believe that two lone skinny white boys called a crew of black dudes barhopping around Shockoe Bottom niggers. I think those dudes singled them out and beat their ass for no reason. Shit happens all the time, kids are lucky they walked away fine, those dudes beating them up were total fucking pussies

• Like 1

figure.gif?w=368&h=454

I just saw the video shit was fucking crazy retarded mother fuckers think just cuz they jump someone they hard you may have won the fight but that white boy was beat your homie's ass and you should have just let it happen cuz it was one-on-one with no weapons. . . . . but i quoted you cuz i love that shit man its fucking great

crazy chick in class: ''I fuckin hate white people, there so fuckin ugly''

Me: "wow, thats pretty racist.''

crazy chick: "black people can't be rasict''

Me: ''Do you even know what racism is?''

crazy chick: ''Ya I know what it is!''

Me: ''ok then, tell me''

crazy chick: ''it means when white people hate black people for no reason, you stupid fuckin whiteboy pfffft''

This was all day errrrry in my junior high, not to mention I was punched in the face by a dude who should have been a senior when I was in the 7th grade......when I ask wtf was that for, he replied "cause you owned slaves''.

so this video does not shock me, just put the shoe on the other foot.

Im from the 757, but I go hang out in Richmond once in a while and am always strapped. The thing is though, in this state the laws about self defense with deadly force are real fucked up and backwards. To all the people on Youtube ranting about concealed carry, in that situation you might have been facing a manslaughter charge in VA. The castle doctrine doesnt even apply here. If someone breaks into your home, you have to be backed into a corner and faced with a weapon to shoot that person. You can even get sued by someone you shot or the family if you killed them.

i did not read the entire thread but this is why i carry my pistol everywhere

i go, even bars. i would rather take a chance at getting caught instead of

jumped by a bunch of whites/blacks/mexicans/whoever and ending up dead.

all it takes is the right hit to the head and you're done..

black people at least quit recording your antics. why everything have to be on film? make some larger strides in your life to accomplish something and this little bullshit will seem that much more unimportant. there are a large majority of your mature race mates out there shaking thier collective heads as you make yourselves look like animals and confirm the stereotypes.

also: dopeman media? is this 2003 with that logo? fuck outta here with your bullshit

Even if the dude had a gun, he was supposedly walking

back from the bar, right? Cant you get like 2-5 years for

carrying a firearm while drunk? let alone shooting

someone, plus they were all filming it and it would probably

somehow turn back around on the white dude cause he

was drunk and had a gun.

Dont be walking around in unfamiliar neighborhoods and especially drunk. I will take an ass beating till the last strands of life before i sign up for 5 years incarcerated. It would be more for me. Far more. Third habitual would stretch my tail way the fuck out and the felon in possession of a firearm is 5 flat in an of itself. Those are just the obvious charges. Any time you commit a felony while in possession of a firearm it constitutes another felony all together. Me against more than 3 i will run and thats only because the odds are in my favor in terms of getting away. Im fast. In the off chance i get caught i keeps something sharp.