Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
da1lyoperations

Last Minutes With ODEN

I had a quick look, and I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I was just sent this today.

This one's for animal lovers alike, anyone who appreciates that bond you form after years with your furry companion... Definitely an emotional video.

• Like 2

Yeah I thought it might have been, I remember hearing about it but I never got round to watching it. Ah well, it's worth the watch for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Definitely fucking teary.

Haha, that's cool. I know a lot of people won't appreciate.

Props to watson for posting this a day after it was added, can't believe that was a year ago already

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Like 1

What a job being the vet tech, having to deal with another person coming in and crying over how their dog was the best.

Don't get me wrong, I have three dogs and I'll probably sob like fag when each of them go. . . but I think I'd get tired of hearing it if I put animals down for a living.

. . . on a side note, isn't it crazy how you can feel so close to something that you've never had a conversation with? If your dog could talk, he might tell you that he thinks you and everything you like is stupid.

I guess you might, but in this instance you can see the vet is crying too. I guess it depends on the reason and people who come in. A mate of mine did some work experience in a vet and had to sit and watch a family put down their dog. I can imagine that would suck heaps.

Very true though, it's just the physical company and companionship. Friends and family can turn their back on you but if you love your dog they'll always be stick around for you. I woke up this morning and was extra nice to my dog, appreciated her happiness to see me just that much more.

Somewhat related, from The Big Picture.

brazilj.jpg

This just reminds me about when i had to put my

dog down a couple months ago. Held him in my

arms until his last breath, didnt stop crying until i

was half way home.

Im tearing up just thinking about it.

R.I.P. Riley & Oden

one of my pups just hit 16 so as you can imagine this vid got to me..

watched it bout 3 min ago and still wiping tears...good vid though

and great cinematography thanks for posting...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now