Last Minutes With ODEN

da1lyoperations

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What a job being the vet tech, having to deal with another person coming in and crying over how their dog was the best.

Don't get me wrong, I have three dogs and I'll probably sob like fag when each of them go. . . but I think I'd get tired of hearing it if I put animals down for a living.

. . . on a side note, isn't it crazy how you can feel so close to something that you've never had a conversation with? If your dog could talk, he might tell you that he thinks you and everything you like is stupid.

I guess you might, but in this instance you can see the vet is crying too. I guess it depends on the reason and people who come in. A mate of mine did some work experience in a vet and had to sit and watch a family put down their dog. I can imagine that would suck heaps.

Very true though, it's just the physical company and companionship. Friends and family can turn their back on you but if you love your dog they'll always be stick around for you. I woke up this morning and was extra nice to my dog, appreciated her happiness to see me just that much more.

Somewhat related, from The Big Picture.

brazilj.jpg

I want to punch you for making me watch that video.

But really, that is a real nice piece of work. I gotta give it up to the guy for allowing them to follow him. I know when my dog needs to be put down, I'm going to cry like an 8 year old standing in a puddle of urine and I don't want someone filming that for the cyber world. This guy made it look respectable.