Oh deer! It looks like 12 oz just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware)

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

http://www.fishgame.com/content/ViewArticle.aspx?ID=1579&TopicID=2&CatID=1

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT you had heard it all in deer hunting, somebody goes out on a historic U.S. Army base on the fringes of the state’s third largest city and brings down the greatest Texas buck of modern times—with a knife.

ca8ef5dc7fda4f8ea3c0815aed4fe646.jpg&a=stf&w=400&h=300&pf=false&b=f0eeec

arties closest to the hallowed whitetail (the largest reported in Texas since 1925) say the bizarre episode was not the by-product of a callous ruffian feeling macho on opening day. It was a mercy killing performed strictly out of respect for a seriously injured whitetail deer that otherwise would have been destined to die a slow death presided over by coyotes.

That’s Andy Keith’s story, and he is sticking to it.

Keith is a 63-year old retired U.S. Army master sergeant who oversees the recreation and hunting programs at Camp Bullis, a 28,000-acre military installation on the outskirts of San Antonio in northwest Bexar County.

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

eeer duder. Not tryin to rain on your parade or spoil your picnic no pun intended but

my uncle shot a deer a couple years back before they turned in for the night. It was

wounded but ran off and they left it to find in the morning.... so thats what happened

so just 7 hours later they found that deer and took it to the butcher who informed

them that the meat was basically no longer fit for eating.

Moral of the story is there is no moral. What dont kill you only makes you stronger.

You my friend seem like the type thats trying to build up immunities for the upcoming

plague by any means necessary. Get a job teaching elementary school art. Kids are full

of germs and you seem like a artsy type. That is of course if you think you can cut

the serial killing out and rejoin society on a non john wayne gacy/ jeff Dahmer top tip

eeer duder. Not tryin to rain on your parade or spoil your picnic no pun intended but

my uncle shot a deer a couple years back before they turned in for the night. It was

wounded but ran off and they left it to find in the morning.... so thats what happened

so just 7 hours later they found that deer and took it to the butcher who informed

them that the meat was basically no longer fit for eating.

sounds like your uncle needs a new butcher who isnt a scared pussy..

your boy KIR already ate that deer and now he is out back doin man work like chopping wood, rebuilding transmissions and plowing grave plots..

• Like 1

a yall im back its been a fucked up day had to visit this friend of mine who had 2 collapsed lungs brought her some flavored brownies

so i lost the head n hide, so i'm pretty pissed about that, after the holidays im goin searchin for its skull.

as for what i got now, im takin this piece of the backbone i cleaned up and im gonna try to make a ring out of it. its got a hole already a bit smaller than my pinky which is exactly my girl's ring finger size. so ima get to work on that.

thats the dremmel and the bone below the light

deer020-1.jpg

a shot of the sinkhole next to my house - sorry lugr i'll hook you up with a better one tomorrow this does no justice

deer024-1.jpg

nobody stealin this fucker!

deer021-1.jpg

who saved the pic and wants to PM it to me?

this thread has been a good time. for those of you claiming 'thread of 2010', as cliche as it sounds, shoulda been here back in the day. every week there was a crazy thread like this.

seeks/props

• Like 2