Oh deer! It looks like 12 oz just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware)

Keepitrail

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

"what hey man whats going on, had a good week?"

"well i picked some roadkill off the road, a deer, with an infected leg, took it home and skinned it, tied it up and hacked it all up in the shack, you know my shack right? so ive been eating the meat from the animals carcass mainly. had to do some maintenance on the shack one day and this adorable german shepard found its way out here so i fed it some deer entrails. found the little guy a little ways down the road, trapped in some sort of quicksand, so you know, i snapped the little guys neck with my bare hands and buried him under some lime, you know how it is. how about you?"

"i...uhh....just xbox really"

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

"what hey man whats going on, had a good week?"

"well i picked some roadkill off the road, a deer, with an infected leg, took it home and skinned it, tied it up and hacked it all up in the shack, you know my shack right? so ive been eating the meat from the animals carcass mainly. had to do some maintenance on the shack one day and this adorable german shepard found its way out here so i fed it some deer entrails. found the little guy a little ways down the road, trapped in some sort of quicksand, so you know, i snapped the little guys neck with my bare hands and buried him under some lime, you know how it is. how about you?"

"i...uhh....just xbox really"

:lol: :lol:

this whole thread is full of win.

nigga Rail is on another level.

yall are too much... I gotta go do some shit but I'll be back tomorrow. i really gotta clean up my shit before i take any pictures. ill give a royal tour when i get everything presentable. im glad yall like my house i showed this thread to my girl and she was dying laughing

oh yeah its a cedar glade and they dont need much soil. karst landscape has limestone with lots of cracks and they find root in them.

no flicks today but come back tomorrow and ill hook you up LUGR n ICR with some shots of that sinkhole the house next to me is abandoned cause its basically straddling one

can't wait for the update with pics, should be further mined gold

before clicking yesterday i initially thought this was going to be another gruesome death video or otherwise fucked up shit but it has delivered in every way imaginable.

clean up?? presentable?? hogwash

yall are too much... I gotta go do some shit but I'll be back tomorrow. i really gotta clean up my shit before i take any pictures. ill give a royal tour when i get everything presentable. im glad yall like my house i showed this thread to my girl and she was dying laughing

oh yeah its a cedar glade and they dont need much soil. karst landscape has limestone with lots of cracks and they find root in them.

no flicks today but come back tomorrow and ill hook you up LUGR n ICR with some shots of that sinkhole the house next to me is abandoned cause its basically straddling one

You have a girl? We need evidence.

Unless she's mummified in your closet, then well, we'd still like evidence.

C'mon sons, how do so many of you not remember the Self Surgery thread. House tour, explained his girl, where he's at and all that.

I just want to see this house straddling this big rock vagina!

but is it for sale tho.....??? real talk. niggaz is tryina be neighbors.

i'll help you bring the next roadkill to those window pane plates....n/h.