Oh deer! It looks like 12 oz just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware)

Keepitrail

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

Keep It Trail, you are an artist, make a fucking sculpture out of the remains here on out

Cuz I'm sure this isn't the last time

I was hoping for something good witht the deer head but fucking Bigfoot stole that shit from his tree stump..

Still once again KIR for the win and thread of 2010

P.S.

I have shared this thread with some coworkers and they are like WTF?????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

Yeah, if I really feel the need to tell a story about some weird shit someone did on 12oz, I usually just say "so I know this guy who..."

Once I tell the story it's usually fucked up enough that no one questions it or wants to meet them anyway.

• Like 1

Yeah, if I really feel the need to tell a story about some weird shit someone did on 12oz, I usually just say "so I know this guy who..."

Once I tell the story it's usually fucked up enough that no one questions it or wants to meet them anyway.

Same here, I can't bring myself to talk about my participation in an internet forum with normal people

haha this thread is pure gold, I posted just after the first post and forgot all about it til I rolled a joint after work and have been steady laughing my ass off since.

Damn I wish I could live in the woods like this would be awesome. Free VIP for KiR and probably mad props for this thread.