Oh deer! It looks like 12 oz just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware)

Keepitrail

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

Das ist Verboten.

Deutschland doesn't allow videos that contain music owned by Sony.

But hopefully it's the song about seeing a chick waiting in the welfare line and wanting to make moves on her.

ah fuck...it was "just another victim" by house of pain and helmet....but seeing as your in Germany, your friendship would probably be of the pen pal nature....you would receive letters typed on the amazing typewritter. They would be sealed in what you thought were red wax...but in reality, they are melted eyeballs and hair.

Let's see some flicks of the bathroom...I bet alot of people die in the tub.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

The smell is fucking putrid. It is unbearably awful...

i heard this strange sound and i realized that blood was bubbling out of his mouth and popping and the insides are shredded

cutting the skin from chest to anus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HJkHaupnHg

how do you have the internet?

its included in my rent along with electricity and water. they run a long ass line for like 4 people to share off the pole i dont know if its legit or not they just said if you have any problems dont call comcast call us haha

• Like 1

Eating roadkill can provide you with a free source of meat that hasn't been factory farmed. It's free from the antibiotics pumped into most supermarket meat. Before you pick up any dead animal, there are a few things to consider.

Find roadkill. You may spot roadkill from your car. Many animals who are hit by cars survive long enough to make it off the road. You can find more roadkill by walking or cycling along the road.

Know how to tell which meat is edible. A good way to know if roadkill is fresh is to look for roadkill on the roads you normally drive. If the roadkill wasn't there the day before, it's fresh. Don't eat roadkill that smells rotten, has maggots or fly eggs, looks sick or has ruptured organs. Roadkill with rigor mortis should still be good for a day during warm weather and three to four days in cold weather.

lul^

this was taken a year ago! so nah i dont own a pickup but i share one with someone. cheaper

fd002-1.jpg

woops fix that

i had some gloves on when i cut off the funky leg - after that, had to bare hand cause you can't feel the separate muscles with gloves on

jesus christ are you related to jesco white? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesco_White

• Like 2

This whole thread is amazing, but this made me LOL

He is going to piss out his ass for a couple of days...judging by his place there, that flood of ass piss will be done in the woods, next to the owl canvas and he will be wiping his ass with the skin of a baby.

pretty awesome use of resource if you ask me.

as a vegetarian i have a lot of respect for people who will butcher any meat they'll be eating.

i've heard of roadkill harvests happening in my area, but for some goddamn reason the locals don't wanna start a thread about it.

• Like 1

I had to stop what I was doing to update you guys on this situation.

so im workin on shit at my house and i'm back n forth outside. i had the deer head and the hide set up like three feet from my door like so:

deer013-1.jpg

this was taken around 1:00 i think

i thought it would be funny to see what the chickens did with it but they seemed uninterested. Two hours later: i go outside to grab some wood for the stove and the head and hide is fucking gone. like disappeared. no trace whatsoever. nothing else is moved... and i can see my driveway from the room i was workin in and nobody drove by. It's just fucking GONE.

deer008-1.jpg