Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nerkherder1

YelaWolf?

yelawo10.png

Anyone like this dude? the jury is still out for me.

This feature on the "Sir Luscious..." album is dope, well atleast the production:

Over the "Lemonade" beat:

Been wondering where Juelz went?

Lets see what he does with it. Not crazy about the redneck shit but whatever. Rappers sampling Bob Dylan,,,I can't decide, the track up top is a banger though.

This thread need moar tits:

med10.jpg

im down for yelawolf.... i fronted on him at first..because if you close your eyes while he is rapping....a picture of eminem will pop in your head. NOT BECAUSE HE IS WHITE. but then i thought about it some more and realized that no..he doesnt sound like eminem...because eminem doesnt even sound like that any more...he fuckin sings and grunts for most of his tracks. yelawolf delivery and diction sounds like OLD eminem. i mean...pre slim shady LP.

and for that...im not mad.

bonus points for yelawolf actually being able to skate too..

• Like 1

the dudes got talent i would say and its def something new and he doesn't smoke pot which is new with new rap these days (by new rap im talking datpiff type rap)

I don't enjoy any mainstream rap/hip-hop/whatever but I definitely enjoy this dudes sound.

Apparently he moved to Cali from backwoods Alabama to skate, but kept rolling his ankle.. So he started writing, moved back home and did the rap thing. I guess he made some connections while in Cali.

Box Chevy

Big Boi was just too strong on that track, made dude look kinda lame in comparison.

If posting put me on this jury you can now call it hung.

Damn, couldn't even finish listening to him flow over the lemonade beat, his flow is too weak.

his feature in big boi's album to me will aways be a skip...

his mixtape was aaaaaight... but his album is not something i'd ever run oot and buy. plus i've heard some other stuff of his that's utter fuckin' pish.

i guess my point is i do not care too much for him...

trunk muzik was dope..

as far as yelawolf i give his country ass props for doing his thing..

at first he sounds kinda corny no doubt but put aside that hick ass accent hes not that bad..

brings something different to the table rather than hearing drakes winey ass over and over...

i didnt even realize this was the same dude on that no dj track when i first heard it, hes different so you arent gonna

u,,mmm

whatever

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now