YelaWolf?

nerkherder1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ever become rich rich rich and I have kids they wont know about the money. I will want them to think they have to earn their way and grow up right. School and all that. I used to date a broad from Grosse Point when i was a kid. She would take me to house parties out there where everybody was trump tight. Those kids were fucked up bad off blow and coke and didn't give a fuck about anything because they knew they were set.

Whats funny is Rich Hilfiger's been arrested for selling weed before, and did time. He's a MILLIONAIRE before he was potty trained, and he's selling weed, got caught, AND was convicted/did time... not like if he stopped doing that he'd be back on track. He's currently pursuing a musical career by rapping about his only life experience: mom running away from home and all the drugs he takes to cope with his anxiety. He'd be better off rapping about his only OTHER life experience: taking a shit.

Yelawolf's in the same boat as far as I'm concerned. They're both tallented, but what they're doing with their lives is just silly. Yelawolf rapping about this:

K8BLY203.31.jpg

Seriously. Black niggerish entertainers need to start lynching white folk before we corner the niggerish entertainment industry.