CHICKEN IN ON NUGGETS

DA KID MERO

Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS

It's true I mostly be seeing fat white chicks with black dudes. The few times I do see a top-notch white female (could pass as a model) with a black dude, the black dude always looks like a bodybuilder or some kind of personal trainer. He always got on track pants with a tight t-shirt, bald head, and at least 6'2" minimum.

So on point haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's white girls being curious about the coloreds.

Black guys go after FAT WHITE WOMEN almost exclusively.

Stop trying to act like this epidemic hasn't reached your tri-state area, because it's world wide at this point and I gladly welcome all of you bruthas out there to them.

Happens in Australia I remember I was at some bar/club it was reggae night and saw a couple of black dudes with like literal whales I was like wowwwww. :lol::lol:

It's true I mostly be seeing fat white chicks with black dudes. The few times I do see a top-notch white female (could pass as a model) with a black dude, the black dude always looks like a bodybuilder or some kind of personal trainer. He always got on track pants with a tight t-shirt, bald head, and at least 6'2" minimum.

My theory is that the fat trashy white females weren't getting any love from white guys, so they looked elsewhere and changed up their dialect & music tastes to fit in with a different demographic.

I have another theory that once a caucasoid female gets fat, the excess adipose tissue causes a chemical reaction in her nervous system, causing her to adopt an ebonic tongue and gain a larger sexual attraction to males of a darker complexion.

i would of just though it was the classic "once you go black. you're going to gain 100lbs" theory

I WAS AT A BAR THIS SUMMER WITH A GAGGLE OF WHITE JOINTS AND ALL OF THEM WAS LIKE "HOOK US UP WITH YOUR FRIENDS, NO WHITE GUYS" STRAIGHT LIKE THAT. AND THESE WAS PROFESSIONAL PUT TOGETHER COLLEGE GRADUATE WHITE FEMALES SLIME, NOT NO DRIVE THRU WORKIN I HAD A KID IN HIGHSCHOOL I SMOKE 40 BLUNTS A DAY WEBCAM PICTURE RECYCLABLE BITCHES.

See, you didn't mention how big they were at all in this statement. Dollars to donuts that these "professional put together college graduate white females" were overweight sea mammals. It's not your fault. Spades can't tell when a white girl is fat anymore. You all just think they're "thick." Fat girls go to college too.

1-1277407026.gif

The '' Deal with it'' post are killing me over here.

:lol:

But on the real though, around here white girls that date black guys are all gabage anyway, theyre either fat/chunky, or they do it just to be ''that slut'' thats with a black dude.

Ive also dated and fucked girls who have been with the negros and every time theyve told me Im the best dick theyve ever gotten. Not to mention if you think women of ''color'' dont like white dudes, then I must be fluke to that rule.

/nodescriminateagainstpussyoner

Archived