CHICKEN IN ON NUGGETS

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS

I just asked a hot ass white bitch I know from school via yahoo messenger why some white women like black dudes so much

She said "because black boys have big dicks. But you probably get them cause your sexy as hell"

You niggas better break them penis pumps out.....before I get your main bitch prego and you end up like the nigga from 'juno'

I just asked a hot ass white bitch I know from school via yahoo messenger why some white women like black dudes so much

She said "because black boys have big dicks. But you probably get them cause your sexy as hell"

You niggas better break them penis pumps out.....before I get your main bitch prego and you end up like the nigga from 'juno'

You are angry that he has more money than you.

WHO WOULD BE MAD ABOUT FUCKIN A BROAD THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH? ITS LIKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BABYSITTING AND HAVING A KID. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

You really gotta' make every argument about how "OFFICIAL" NY is? You been 3 places in the world and black guys chase fat broads in every one of them.

ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU LIVE IN SHEBOYGAN MY CAUCASOID. YOU GOING MIGHTY HARD RIGHT NOW IM GONNA ASSUME YOUR WIFE IS RIGHT NOW SCRATCHING HER ASSHOLE WITH THE TIP OF A BLACK DICK. THATS WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE.

This is true. All non-whites are just black unless you're a wigger.

*SHRUG* HANG IT UP LITTLE GUY, I'M NOT OFFENDED. BEING A WIGGER AINT WORK FOR YOU? SO NOW YOU LISTEN TO ANIMAL COLLECTIVE AND SECRETLY HATE THE PEOPLE THAT SHUNNED YOU WHEN YOU CAME TO THE PARTY WITH A JEDI MIND TRICKS CD AND GOT LAUGHED OUT THE SPOT? IM SORRY *PATS YOUR HEAD*

Have fun with your thick (OBESE) chicks.

GO SMOKE A WIBBLE MY NIGGA. IMA GO DO WHAT I DO.. V (<THATS A PEACE SIGN) :lol:

CORRECTION.

White chicks like black dudes because their dads are usually super racist, and they do blacks to rebel.

check ya head.

the only chicks that would date a guy because hes got a monster dong are usually hos or fat.

either way you can have 'em

Put a sexy white bitch in a room with a black dude or 2 and more than likely its goin down.

You're in denial right now my mans.

I know you seen that chappelle skit with charlie murphy and he bangin katie while her man is crying and beatin off in the corner

Shit is MAD real son.

Well here's her new man, I bet they get married.

. . . and this same white boy dropped his seed in Halle Berry.

Deal with it. . .

So dudes going to marry her?even thought she sucked off dude in the first pic on video??

He's a herb. I'm not gonna lie he japped off real hard by getting halle berry prego. I don't hate on any white dude I see with a black chick do your thang

You niggas are really bent on getting married. Nigga I don't even want a girlfriend.

Why?

Cause I got BITCHES dawg.

Hot bitches

Thick bitches

Model bitches

Black bitches

White bitches

Smart bitches

Dumb bitches

Bitches that give me money

Reliable bitches

Bitches that take me to buffalo wild wings when I'm hungry

Why the fuck would any nigga limit themself to ONE bitch?!

You have the game fucked up my friend.

It's true I mostly be seeing fat white chicks with black dudes. The few times I do see a top-notch white female (could pass as a model) with a black dude, the black dude always looks like a bodybuilder or some kind of personal trainer. He always got on track pants with a tight t-shirt, bald head, and at least 6'2" minimum.

My theory is that the fat trashy white females weren't getting any love from white guys, so they looked elsewhere and changed up their dialect & music tastes to fit in with a different demographic.

I have another theory that once a caucasoid female gets fat, the excess adipose tissue causes a chemical reaction in her nervous system, causing her to adopt an ebonic tongue and gain a larger sexual attraction to males of a darker complexion.

Really, noone summed it up better than Theo...MY NIGGA