CHICKEN IN ON NUGGETS

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS

In the end no matter what race they are, they're all trying to marry a white guy.

You can fuck all of the white trash bitches you'd like but it's just a novelty for them, taking a stroll through the zoo to see how the animals live. When it's time to get serious and make real life moves and decisions, they're all looking to score themselves a honkey.

Deal with it guys.

YEAH MOST DEF, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE. THEN WHEN THE WHITE HUSBAND IS AT WORK THE BITCH IS PUTTING HER ANKLES BEHIND HER HEAD AND FINGERING HER ASSHOLE WHILE I BLOW WEED SMOKE INTO HER ANAL CANAL.

THATS THE PART YOU FORGOT.

THEN AT NIGHT WHEN BAXTER MACINTOSH COME BACK FROM WORK AND WANTS TO BEAT, SHE'S LIKE "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME." AND HE'S LIKE "CAN I JERK OFF NEAR YOU?" AND SHE'S LIKE "WHATEVER JUST DON'T TOUCH ME" THEN BAXTER GETS SICK OF IT, ENDS UP BUYIN HOES AND GETS PINCHED. THEN HE LOSES HIS JOB AT COMPUTERCON WORLDWIDE. BACK TO SQUARE ONE. #POW

YO FOLLOW MY TWITTER SHIT IS STRAIGHT KNOWLEDGE. BONG BONG

• Like 1

See, you didn't mention how big they were at all in this statement. Dollars to donuts that these "professional put together college graduate white females" were overweight sea mammals. It's not your fault. Spades can't tell when a white girl is fat anymore. You all just think they're "thick." Fat girls go to college too.

I THOUGHT "PUT TOGETHER" AUTOMATICALLY TIPPED YOU OFF TO THE BITCHES BEING OFFICIAL. I INVENTED HOW TO CATEGORIZE FAT BITCHES NIGGA WHERE YOU COMING FROM? WERE YOU JUST IN TURKMENISTAN PLAYIN NINTENDO? GET YOUR MIND RIGHT BRUH. THESE BROADS RANGED FROM 5'5"ISH TO 5'8"ISH IN HEIGHT AND TO MY HIGHLY TRAINED FAT BITCH DETECTING OCULAR SYSTEM CLOCKED IN AT NOT A HAIR OVER 130. STRAIGHT CA$H.

LIKE I SAID IDK ABOUT SHEBOYGAN, OR FUCKIN MANITOBA OR FUCKIN WHATEVER THE FUCK GRASSY KNOLL NIGGAS ARE TOMBOUT. IM IN NEW YORK CITY MORE SPECIFICALLY THE BRONX AND ALL THE FAT WHITE BITCHES I SEE ARE EITHER FROM OUTTA TOWN OR FROM LONG ISLAND OR SOME SHIT B. THEY ARE ALWAYS ACCOMPANIED BY AN EQUALLY FAT WHITE DUDE WHO OBVIOUSLY HASN'T GOTTEN A PROFESSIONAL HAIRCUT IN 3 YEARS AND IS WEARING 5XL GYM SHORTS & NEW BALANCES THAT ARE NEITHER NEW, NOR BALANCED. THE ONES IM TALKIN BOUT THAT DRIVE IN FROM WESTCHESTER AND ARE TIRED OF NIGGAS THAT WEAR 2 POLOS AT A TIME AND CONSIDER GOING TO DAVE & BUSTERS AND PLAYING BIG BUCK HUNTER TO BE A "FUCKIN AWESOME TIME BRAH" WANT ME TO VIOLATE THEY CHEEKS B. ONCE AGAIN HITTIN YALL NIGGAS WITH THE #KANYESHRUG.

I'LL HOLLA!

• Like 1

AND REGARDLESS OF THE SPECIES OF BITCH SHE NEEDS TO BE THICK. SHORTY CANNOT HAVE PANCAKE ASS, TITS ARE WHATEVER BUT IF THE BITCH ASS & THIGHS DON'T LOOK LIKE A CARTOON HEART WHEN SHE BENDS OVER I CANT DO IT. IF YOU WANNA FUCK A BITCH THAT LOOK LIKE DJ QUALLS YOU CAN DO YOU. I'LL BE DOIN THE DOLPHIN DANCE ON A BITCH THAT LOOK LIKE THIS

rosa-acosta-1.jpg

I’ve told you about Get Got before. They’ve been one of my blogworthy bands. Well, they finally have a record finished and are releasing it on December 3rd. I’m excited because they’ve asked me to be on the release show. Also, they have brought on my friends Spoken Nerd & 247. You remember that I’ve mentioned Spoken Nerd before. I also told you about 247. I’m looking forward to all of us being on a show again. It will be just like the old Cafe Coco days! Well, maybe not. But this will be a good one.

Mero what's up with the white chick showing up to the Dominican Parade and she gettin all the attention from dudes, and all the Dominican chicks standin around lookin mad.

And the white chick ain't even hot, she got on men's basketball shorts that she slept in and a dirty wife beater, hair tied up, and just rolled out of bed went straight to the parade and didn't shower.

Mero what's up with the white chick showing up to the Dominican Parade and she gettin all the attention from dudes, and all the Dominican chicks standin around lookin mad.

And the white chick ain't even hot, she got on men's basketball shorts that she slept in and a dirty wife beater, hair tied up, and just rolled out of bed went straight to the parade and didn't shower.

:lol: she is sad, looks like a girl that works in a movie theatre

YEAH MOST DEF, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE. THEN WHEN THE WHITE HUSBAND IS AT WORK THE BITCH IS PUTTING HER ANKLES BEHIND HER HEAD AND FINGERING HER ASSHOLE WHILE I BLOW WEED SMOKE INTO HER ANAL CANAL.

THATS THE PART YOU FORGOT.

THEN AT NIGHT WHEN BAXTER MACINTOSH COME BACK FROM WORK AND WANTS TO BEAT, SHE'S LIKE "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME." AND HE'S LIKE "CAN I JERK OFF NEAR YOU?" AND SHE'S LIKE "WHATEVER JUST DON'T TOUCH ME" THEN BAXTER GETS SICK OF IT, ENDS UP BUYIN HOES AND GETS PINCHED. THEN HE LOSES HIS JOB AT COMPUTERCON WORLDWIDE. BACK TO SQUARE ONE. #POW

YO FOLLOW MY TWITTER SHIT IS STRAIGHT KNOWLEDGE. BONG BONG

You are angry that he has more money than you.

I THOUGHT "PUT TOGETHER" AUTOMATICALLY TIPPED YOU OFF TO THE BITCHES BEING OFFICIAL. I INVENTED HOW TO CATEGORIZE FAT BITCHES NIGGA WHERE YOU COMING FROM? WERE YOU JUST IN TURKMENISTAN PLAYIN NINTENDO? GET YOUR MIND RIGHT BRUH. THESE BROADS RANGED FROM 5'5"ISH TO 5'8"ISH IN HEIGHT AND TO MY HIGHLY TRAINED FAT BITCH DETECTING OCULAR SYSTEM CLOCKED IN AT NOT A HAIR OVER 130. STRAIGHT CA$H.

LIKE I SAID IDK ABOUT SHEBOYGAN, OR FUCKIN MANITOBA OR FUCKIN WHATEVER THE FUCK GRASSY KNOLL NIGGAS ARE TOMBOUT. IM IN NEW YORK CITY MORE SPECIFICALLY THE BRONX AND ALL THE FAT WHITE BITCHES I SEE ARE EITHER FROM OUTTA TOWN OR FROM LONG ISLAND OR SOME SHIT B. THEY ARE ALWAYS ACCOMPANIED BY AN EQUALLY FAT WHITE DUDE WHO OBVIOUSLY HASN'T GOTTEN A PROFESSIONAL HAIRCUT IN 3 YEARS AND IS WEARING 5XL GYM SHORTS & NEW BALANCES THAT ARE NEITHER NEW, NOR BALANCED. THE ONES IM TALKIN BOUT THAT DRIVE IN FROM WESTCHESTER AND ARE TIRED OF NIGGAS THAT WEAR 2 POLOS AT A TIME AND CONSIDER GOING TO DAVE & BUSTERS AND PLAYING BIG BUCK HUNTER TO BE A "FUCKIN AWESOME TIME BRAH" WANT ME TO VIOLATE THEY CHEEKS B. ONCE AGAIN HITTIN YALL NIGGAS WITH THE #KANYESHRUG.

I'LL HOLLA!

You really gotta' make every argument about how "OFFICIAL" NY is? You been 3 places in the world and black guys chase fat broads in every one of them.

TRUE BUT MOST WHITE BITCHES CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE

This is true. All non-whites are just black unless you're a wigger.

Have fun with your thick (OBESE) chicks.

• Like 1