CHICKEN IN ON NUGGETS

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS

they only ever take the fat white bitches. im cool with it.

YOU MUST BE FROM OKLAHOMA OR NOT KNOW ANY WHITE BITCHES EXCEPT THE ONES YOU SEEN ON JERRY SPRINGER RERUNS. MINORITIES IS FUCKING ALL THE WHITE BITCHES. THE ONES THAT HAVE ASSES AND TITS AND DONT LOOK LIKE HARRY POTTER TUCKIN HIS DICK IN. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS IN NEW YORK STATE?! NIGGA I WENT TO VISIT MY BROTHER UPSTATE AND BEAT UP SO MUCH WHITE PUSSY I PROLLY GOT A WARRANT FOR A HATE CRIME UP THERE. GET REAL B. ON THE OTHER HAND WHITE DUDES DON'T GET NO TYPE OF TAN BROWN CINNAMON PUSSY UNLESS THEY TRICKING & TREATING. *KANYE VOICE* YOU LOOOOOSE! YOU LOOOOOSE!

kanye-amber.jpg

Mero, my Dominican brother...COM'N SON!

It's a well known fact that black dudes fuck the fattest and trashiest white girls. College DOES seem to be the exception, where some normal white girls try to piss off their parents, but that's about it.

And just last night I had to fend off some Nubian princess, trying to politely explain I don't suffer from jungle fever haha

WELL I NEVER BEEN IN THE BOONINGTONS, I ONLY BEEN IN D.R. AND THE TRI STATE SO I CANT SPEAK ON WHAT I DONT KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS OVER HERE WHITE BITCHES LOVE THE MINORITY PENIS. I WAS AT A BAR THIS SUMMER WITH A GAGGLE OF WHITE JOINTS AND ALL OF THEM WAS LIKE "HOOK US UP WITH YOUR FRIENDS, NO WHITE GUYS" STRAIGHT LIKE THAT. AND THESE WAS PROFESSIONAL PUT TOGETHER COLLEGE GRADUATE WHITE FEMALES SLIME, NOT NO DRIVE THRU WORKIN I HAD A KID IN HIGHSCHOOL I SMOKE 40 BLUNTS A DAY WEBCAM PICTURE RECYCLABLE BITCHES.

kanye-shrug-o.gif

Mero, my Dominican brother...COM'N SON!

It's a well known fact that black dudes fuck the fattest and trashiest white girls. College DOES seem to be the exception, where some normal white girls try to piss off their parents, but that's about it.

And just last night I had to fend off some Nubian princess, trying to politely explain I don't suffer from jungle fever haha

2 THINGS YOU AINT MENTION.

1) YOU AINT A TYPICAL WHITE DUDE, THE DOMINICAN SWAG RUBBED OFF ON YOU

2) BITCH PROLLY LOOKED LIKE BAHAMADIA

I WAS AT A BAR THIS SUMMER WITH A GAGGLE OF WHITE JOINTS AND ALL OF THEM WAS LIKE "HOOK US UP WITH YOUR FRIENDS, NO WHITE GUYS" STRAIGHT LIKE THAT.

That's white girls being curious about the coloreds.

Black guys go after FAT WHITE WOMEN almost exclusively.

Stop trying to act like this epidemic hasn't reached your tri-state area, because it's world wide at this point and I gladly welcome all of you bruthas out there to them.

That's white girls being curious about the coloreds.

Black guys go after FAT WHITE WOMEN almost exclusively.

Stop trying to act like this epidemic hasn't reached your tri-state area, because it's world wide at this point and I gladly welcome all of you bruthas out there to them.

i hear the blacks love mud sharks

i hear the blacks love mud sharks

Type I Mud Sharks - (the most common) are fat girls with little or no education who, rather than dating a white guy from the bottom of the heap, go for a mid range or low-end black man.

Type II Mud Sharks - (less common) are good-looking girls (usually blonde) who are trying to make a statement by dating a black man. Usually type II's are trying to make daddy mad.

Those are basically the only two categories of white girl and black guy hooking up.

Every so often a white girl will meet a Carlton Banks type guy, who is only black on the outside.

They might marry, but he ain't really black, so it's moot.

Conclusion, if you are black with a white girl, you're a novelty item or an oreo.

YOU MUST BE FROM OKLAHOMA OR NOT KNOW ANY WHITE BITCHES EXCEPT THE ONES YOU SEEN ON JERRY SPRINGER RERUNS. MINORITIES IS FUCKING ALL THE WHITE BITCHES. THE ONES THAT HAVE ASSES AND TITS AND DONT LOOK LIKE HARRY POTTER TUCKIN HIS DICK IN. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS IN NEW YORK STATE?! NIGGA I WENT TO VISIT MY BROTHER UPSTATE AND BEAT UP SO MUCH WHITE PUSSY I PROLLY GOT A WARRANT FOR A HATE CRIME UP THERE. GET REAL B. ON THE OTHER HAND WHITE DUDES DON'T GET NO TYPE OF TAN BROWN CINNAMON PUSSY UNLESS THEY TRICKING & TREATING. *KANYE VOICE* YOU LOOOOOSE! YOU LOOOOOSE!

1. Im from oakland. Which is full of black dudes fucking really really fat white chicks who also think they are black.

2. i pretty much don't have sex with a lot of white women because there aren't that many around. Usually they are black or mexican. When they are black they look like this..

6830_1245040173087_1441878778_701951_6922866_n.jpg

or other hipstery black girls.

But sometimes they are black and puerto rican and from the hood and they just don't want to date niggers anymore...

24066_1282490710584_1479579141_30779037_3203454_n.jpg

maybe it's some west coast shit.

It's true I mostly be seeing fat white chicks with black dudes. The few times I do see a top-notch white female (could pass as a model) with a black dude, the black dude always looks like a bodybuilder or some kind of personal trainer. He always got on track pants with a tight t-shirt, bald head, and at least 6'2" minimum.

My theory is that the fat trashy white females weren't getting any love from white guys, so they looked elsewhere and changed up their dialect & music tastes to fit in with a different demographic.

I have another theory that once a caucasoid female gets fat, the excess adipose tissue causes a chemical reaction in her nervous system, causing her to adopt an ebonic tongue and gain a larger sexual attraction to males of a darker complexion.