CHICKEN IN ON NUGGETS

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS

The Jordan post was funny, but the ''Niggas who might of been pussy'' had me rollin except for G. wash, come on Mero the dude was the OG presidential, thats some gangster non-pussy shit.

Not to mention dude had like five horses shot out from under him, he grew fields of herb, and is on the dollar bill. Also like every fucking hood has atleast something named Washington in it, whether its an avenue or street or a fucking park.

Dude was far from pussy,

/nohistorianoner

He also had only one of his original teeth when he took office and his dentures were made from fucking hippo bone.

Get your head out of your ass.

That dude killed British people with hippo breath.

Easily a hard man that would stomp out most people anybody here knows if we could put them in a fight simulator.

• Like 1

Usually I'm very against Mero's Jordan hating, but that nigga recently said Kobe was one of the "Top 10 best GUARDS of all time"...FUCK OUTTA HERE.

He's still the greatest player of all time, but I'll admit it, he's mad bitter these days.

And I already told him via FB, hating on G Dub ain't cool ha

Usually I'm very against Mero's Jordan hating, but that nigga recently said Kobe was one of the "Top 10 best GUARDS of all time"...FUCK OUTTA HERE.

He's still the greatest player of all time, but I'll admit it, he's mad bitter these days.

And I already told him via FB, hating on G Dub ain't cool ha

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN! THIS NIGGA GOT A STATUE IN CHICAGO, HIS OWN SHOE, NIGGA THOUGHT HE WAS TOO HOT FOR VIDEO GAMES UNLESS HIS NAME WAS ON THE COVER (TILL NOW, AND HE'S A FUCKIN SECRET CHARACTER...I COULD BE WRONG, CHECK ME ON THAT), AND EVERY FUCKIN NIGGA IN THE WORLD SUCKS HIM WILDDDD HARD!! SO INSTEAD OF BEING LIKE "KOBE IS ONE OF THE BEST EVER" HE GONNA SAY "I DONT KNOW IF HE'S TOP 10 BEST EVER, MAYBE GUARDS?" GEEETTT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!! YOU DON'T PLAY ANYMORE FAM!! YOU DON'T NEED TO BE COMPETITIVE, GIVE PROPS WHERE ITS DUE YOU FUCKIN BITCH ASS :rolleyes:

EVERYTIME I FEEL LIKE HATING ON THIS NIGGA I JUST WATCH THIS

• Like 3

I know he's funny and all, but why are people getting so butt hurt over someone disliking / hating on him? Let him fight his own fights.

CUZ IT DERAILS MY THREAD FROM PURE COMEDY B, THEN THEY TURN INTO SOME RACE RIOT CORNY SHIT...ALL CUZ SOME NIGGA GOT BEAT THE FUCK UP BY BLACK KIDS IN HIGH SCHOOL AND HIS WIFE FUCKED A PUERTO RICAN DUDE WHILE HE WAS IN AFGHANISTAN JERKIN OFF TO OLD PICTURES OF JENNA JAMESON AND GETTIN SHOT AT BY TOWELHEADS FOR 20K A YEAR.

SO INSTEAD OF GEMS LIKE THIS

YOU GOT 19 PAGES OF ME TELLIN THIS NIGGA TO HANG HIMSELF