CHICKEN IN ON NUGGETS

DA KID MERO

Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS

The bottom line is, if you're not eating pussy, you're not doing it right.

/ story.

P.S. eating pussy all day? If you know what's up you'll have the job done in less than five minutes. . . you're just a lame fuck, don't be mad.

Bottom line is:

Bitches hit you with the "if you ain't lickin, you ain't stickin" line...and it works like a charm on your dumbass

When I. Get off work ima go home. Call a bitch to come thru and get head while I smoke sour diesel and make it to round 30 in nazi zombies...nigga nut in bitches mouths.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My life has moved above and beyond hanging out in shitty ghetto neighborhoods, frontin' like I've got something to prove to a bunch of other low lives all in competition with each other over who can get through life without working and who can fuck more blown out ex-strippers.

I went around the world on a tour bus and a plane with bitches lined up waiting to suck my dick when I got to town cause they had a ticket to my show up on their cork board for two months in anticipation.

Don't act like you know cause you don't.

:lol: OH SHIT MY FAULT JUSTIN BIEBER!! *BOWS DOWN* YOU'RE THAT NIGGA LISTEN I TAKE IT ALL BACK, CAN WE BE COOL?

GEEEEEEEET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE B!! SO YOU WAS IN A BAND OR YOU'RE A IPOD DJ OR YOU'RE SOME LAME NIGGA THAT MAKES SOME TYPE OF LAME MUSIC. AND YOU FUCKED GROUPIES...LISTEN TO YOURSELF B, YOU SOUND LIKE ME FUCKIN AROUND. YOU ABOVE AND BEYOND NIGGAS? NOW WHO GOT THE BULLSHIT SELF CONFIDENCE? YOUR SHIT ONLY COMES OUT LIKE A FIRE HOSE? WHEN YOU GETTIN BURNT? COME ON SLIME. YOU AIN'T TOURING SHIT, YOU ON 12OZ TALKIN SHIT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE STOP FEELIN YOURSELF BEFORE I CALL CHRIS HANSEN ON YOU FOR TOUCHIN BABY DICKS (GET IT?). OF COURSE YOU WON'T SAY WHAT MUSIC YOU MADE OR WHAT YOU DID CUZ THAT SHIT WILL JUST CAUSE ME TO HAVE A VIP LAUGHING PARTY AND CHOKE ON MY SPRING WATER. SO I WON'T EVEN ASK. IM JUST SAYIN. RELAX YA TITTIES YOU AINT THAT POPPIN.

MY SELF CONFIDENCE DOESN'T COME FROM ACHIEVEMENTS B. THATS WHERE THE MYTHICAL "FAKE SELF CONFIDENCE" COMES FROM "OH I DID THIS, SO IM THE MAN"

MY SHIT COMES FROM WITHIN PAUSE. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I FEEL LIKE I AM AN ABOVE AVERAGE HUMAN BEING...AND I DONT SEE NOTHIN WRONG WITH THAT.

WAS THAT WHAT YOU WAS TRYNA PROVE THIS WHOLE TIME?

YOU COULDA JUST SAID "MERO THINKS HE'S THE SHIT"

AND I WOULDA BEEN LIKE "SO?"

AND THAT WOULDA BEEN IT, I WOULDNT HAVE HAD TO CALL INTO QUESTION WHEN YOU WENT ON TOUR WITH SUM41 OR WHEN YOU LIVED ON LEBANON AND SOLD CRACKS OUTSIDE THE MCDONALDS ON TREMONT AND BUSTED YOUR GUN TILL YOU GOT SICK OF IT AND WENT ON A HOT AIR BALLOON WORLD TOUR WITH YOUR WIFE THAT STICKS BY YOUR SIDE LIKE A HOLSTER AND IS IN IT FOR LOVE AND COMPANIONSHIP AND A DESIRE TO SHARE LIFES UPS AND DOWNS TOGETHER.

You're right, I just got through drafting my suicide note. . . Goodbye Cruel Internet!

tyler_clementi.jpg

IMA STOP SLAYING YOU B CUZ YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T WANT IT, AND IM NOT SAYIN THAT IN AN EGGING YOU ON WAY IM SAYIN IT IN A "WE SAID WHAT WE NEEDED TO SAY" WAY. SO DON'T GET ALL HYPE AND START COMIN AT MY NECK AGAIN.

:lol: OH SHIT MY FAULT JUSTIN BIEBER!! *BOWS DOWN* YOU'RE THAT NIGGA LISTEN I TAKE IT ALL BACK, CAN WE BE COOL?

GEEEEEEEET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE B!! SO YOU WAS IN A BAND OR YOU'RE A IPOD DJ OR YOU'RE SOME LAME NIGGA THAT MAKES SOME TYPE OF LAME MUSIC. AND YOU FUCKED GROUPIES...LISTEN TO YOURSELF B, YOU SOUND LIKE ME FUCKIN AROUND. YOU ABOVE AND BEYOND NIGGAS? NOW WHO GOT THE BULLSHIT SELF CONFIDENCE? YOUR SHIT ONLY COMES OUT LIKE A FIRE HOSE? WHEN YOU GETTIN BURNT? COME ON SLIME. YOU AIN'T TOURING SHIT, YOU ON 12OZ TALKIN SHIT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE STOP FEELIN YOURSELF BEFORE I CALL CHRIS HANSEN ON YOU FOR TOUCHIN BABY DICKS (GET IT?). OF COURSE YOU WON'T SAY WHAT MUSIC YOU MADE OR WHAT YOU DID CUZ THAT SHIT WILL JUST CAUSE ME TO HAVE A VIP LAUGHING PARTY AND CHOKE ON MY SPRING WATER. SO I WON'T EVEN ASK. IM JUST SAYIN. RELAX YA TITTIES YOU AINT THAT POPPIN.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2 pages ago this nigga was talkin about how his main bitch/soulmate "holds him down" and and how he takes bitches to red lobster every month on the 1st

But now all of a sudden he's from brooklyn and he's ozzy osborne and he got is dick sucked in every state and he worked at the wash with snoop and dr and blah blah blah

Its obvious this nigga does dust like I smoke blunts

CORRECTION.

White chicks like black dudes because their dads are usually super racist, and they do blacks to rebel.

check ya head.

the only chicks that would date a guy because hes got a monster dong are usually hos or fat.

either way you can have 'em

Kim k is down with the black cock and only black cock...lol you mad?

see how it works??