CHICKEN IN ON NUGGETS

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHECKIN IN ON NIGGAS

Alright, against my better judgment I'm gonna put myself on blast.

I'm going to come at this like the Mero Povich Show. Bare with me.

I'm generally a lurker on this site but it stays my number one timesink on the internet. Needless to say I don't start threads.

I was wondering if you would be interested in fielding this thing that's started today at work.

They're shooting a pilot of a T.V. documentary of me and four other coworkers.

The deal is I been dodgin' cameras my whole life. This shit's pointed at me while I'm dealing with all kinds of stressful shit. I was fucking freaked out all day. They want to follow me home. They asked me about my hobbies. I unno man. I'm honest by default. So I can't hide my shenanigans.

Advice?

• Like 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2 pages ago this nigga was talkin about how his main bitch/soulmate "holds him down" and and how he takes bitches to red lobster every month on the 1st

But now all of a sudden he's from brooklyn and he's ozzy osborne and he got is dick sucked in every state and he worked at the wash with snoop and dr and blah blah blah

Its obvious this nigga does dust like I smoke blunts

ya its so absurd for someone to fuck what he deems as his share of girls and decide hes done fuckin around and to try and settle down with a broad, AND be from Brooklyn at the same time.. shits LUDACRIS. dudes obviously smoking way too much dust.

but thats beside the point. cause this thread has made it sound like MonsterZero is one of the Beastie Boys, haha.

• Like 1

Armenians are like 95% Turkish.

Ever since 1915 when the Turks massacred the men and raped most of the women. Crazy shit really.

Armenians used to have blond hair and shit, but since then they basically all have dark hair/eyes/skin.

THE MORE YOU KNOW...