NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c'mon leafs.....

they got a point tonight, reimer played great, kulemin got a goal, and bozack could have scored. a decent night if it weren't for the fact that it was against the devils. but kovalchuk scored, and i like him. since he skated by the wj team canada bench years ago, flexing his biceps like he is the man.

That was one of the most exciting hockey games I have ever watched, loads of back and forth scoring, brawls and goalie fights. The bs currently sit 3rd in the east and the Habs sit 6th...what a legendary series this would make.

HABS and Bs always meet in the playoffs...

it's always how the playoff cookie crumbles, usually in the 1st round, but sometimes in the 2nd round...

and it's always a fucking battle every game..

Every team is starting to enter playoff mode, some of the most exciting games are found between 7th and 12th place, especially in the west. The teams are fighting for their lives now.

It also seems like the trade deadline might produce this year. A lot of names are flying around...very much more so than previous years

fucking sweet.

next sunday on NBC, hockey day in america.... hopefully it pleases.

and then, on versus the heritage classic....

hopefully it's a good one between toronto and calgary...

FUCKIN BRUINS.

sometimes the way they play pisses me off.

i spent the whole fucking game yelling at the t.v.

the announcers got it right, thomas plays a bit to aggressive sometimes, so if you wait 1 more second and shoot-pass to the side of the net, or off the back boards to a team mate, it's an open net, and timmy is in mad scramble.

The habs are always going to have a lot of fans at our home games due to the rivalry and how close we are to each other, that being said, I fucking love when out of towners come here, it sucks when we lose, but I torture those fucks during the game!!

hahaha.

agreed.

sometimes i'll give a free pass to people wearing ROY jerseys...

because ROY got me into playing goalie... and i've got much respect for dude, one of the best goalies of all time.

it's all in the pronunciation it's a canadian thing i guess. :lol:

i rocked koho gear throught my whole hockey career because of ROY.

and because it was good fucking gear..

play in an old mans pick up league for the first time tonight...

been working out and running the past couple of weeks, so i don't die on the ice.

should be fun as fuck... i will report back on how rusty i am.. :lol:

been working out and running the past couple of weeks, so i don't die on the ice.

should be fun as fuck... i will report back on how rusty i am.. :lol:

tried to prop you... this is good, i hope you stick to it man... have fun

if the dudes end up being cool when i get back east maybe ill join you...

TelephonePole has really got my interest back in the game for sure... the only time i really cared in the last few season is to pay attention to my cousins stats and fights...