NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weapon you godamned traitor, hand over your moose antlers immediatly.

and as the leader of my great nation, in my even greater mind, i summons you to the be cursed by unesasarily going far out of your way to posses the corniest voice of all 52 states, i summons you into the cluster of american provinces so small and useless they have a mear nothing to be wreckognized for other than the intro to dumb and dumber, and red sea beatles being baked underneath a mound of filthy sand. the same american provinces in which all in unicen claim to be from the great city of boring.

i mean boston.

i summons you to this city of tears, city of ketchup soaked world series socks and city proud to call a team made up solely of black men wearing irish green sporting the word celtic and calling themselves L-Chauns there own.

I SUMMONS YOUUU TO TAKE OUT THERE LEADER IN THE NAME OF THY FATHER AND THAT LEADERS NAME IS...

marky mark and the funky bunch.

1219424923-622531-400x373-simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

but yo jokes aside, its an embarressment to any sport when fucking "police" are called in!?!?

dayyyum.

stupid.

I think they should put their man hours into figuring out some way of this not happening again.

ding ding ding

so if not address the problematic areas of ice ie:where the benches meet glass and just straight up open ice hitting which by the way NO IM NOT FACKING SAYING turn the nhl into a flag football roller derby on ice IM SAYING ADDRESS IT.

and address it with consequences.

and to clarify when i bring up open ice hitting, of course you dont ban it. you dont even cast shade on it, as a whole.

but what you do, do is mandate some kind of "jaywalking" like fine/suspension to anyone deemed under review whom deliberatly went out of there way to injure. could it get any greyer? no. and thats the point. if anyone ever did get slapped with this "clean" hit levy once every detraction, i mean expansion year every decade or so best believe they deserved it.

professional sport is nothing more than buisness vs. fanbase.

you start having the crosbys/malkans/ovechkins sittin in the press boxes 30 games a year like the trend thats being set best fuckin believe what im talkin about is gonna go from an irrelevent sports thread on a literal non existant website to the people whom run, play and on a whole contribute to sales to front page every sports page sports center sports league monday night sports happy hour at the drop of a fuckin hat.

and rightfully so, with open fucking arms in all directions when these marquay players are wearin ties and loaphers eating popcorn up in the rafters lookin down at empty seats in every arena.

30 games a year = 15 home games in an over saturated north american entertainment market with its economy in the portapotty out back the highrise on hold for the last 6 months cause the fucking financing dropped a year before that while the parent companys watched there innit for a minute crony clans hand out there kids college funds prayin for sun inna fuckin monsoon.

dont forget about the 15 road games these guys miss out on too when the ass backwards nhl schedual only alows its star players on the east coast to come out the fuckin wild 'e coyote bingo hall in glendale arizona once every three years to go with the three beers and a hotdog they got just for admitting they had a ticket stub given to them at seven eleven for buying a popsicle.

the NFL does an outright pinacle of a job protecting there quarterbacks without not only opposition to how they protect there "pocket" both on and off the field but rather praised as being the greatest powerhouse indestructable force the planet has ever seen.

all you retards are gonna learn real quick once your toothless mullet rocking canadian ehhh gets plowed into the corner of two panes a bulletproof glass ending his season and the communities hopes of unicin during a playoff run all because some fuckin retard didnt use his fuckin stinky hockey head to roll out a little rather than freight training over the guy curbed on the 15 day dl roster for who knows how long next time.

and ya, playoffs. lets think about that a minute, you actually think these unaddressed "non" issues in your minds are gonna stop there? you stupid? thats where the fuck these are gonna snowball outta fuckin control. its a godamned warzone for the holy grail of these dudes lives. there doin any and everything to advance myself included, if i could skate.

all this yip yap im spewing out right now goes out the window cause-i-dont-give-a-fuck in the post season, better put sheen on the back of my jersey cause im a winner. and if you get caught slippin imma put you to sleep. and your teams 80 game season you byond comparison to a normal person busted yer fuckin ass during, your city buckin up night in night out, the legacy of a star player buzz and his accomplishments but more importantly his potantial accomplishments that might just happen cause "i really think this is our year"

UNLESS.

theres repercussions. REpercussions not CONcussions. c=why? cause for all those same reasons i just listed off, guys wanna play. guys wanna win. and guys want the glory.

not the shame for sitting out like he kid who punched a girl right before graduation or whatever the fuck it is who degreed people call it when you throw yer stupid fabricated black cake dish hats in the air while your balls drop for the first time waitin for yer pinky finger to slip into jennifer fosters not so virgin vaj hole cause you know shes screwin all yer homies older brothers.

when your apart of such a tight knit group of dudes with all one common goal, with all stuffed bank accounts for your unborn grandkids grandkids wearing a sweater you always dreamed of wearing since you were a little hockey puck with your strap on skates growing up in glendale arizona.

*pause

you dont wanna be on the outside in, so therefor yer gonna think twice puttin another guy there. and you wont even care, cause you dont give your entire life to something just to see a guys skate blades take n inch off yer zztop playoff nest rooting all over yer face.

READ THAT SHIT UP THERE NIGGERS

cause if you were smart youd take that trustee funded highschool degree of yours cross my tees and dot my eyes, call it yers and ill be listeninto yer ass syndicated way up here int he great white norte while your cashin my checks for beig such a godamned genious so far ahead of my time i already done banged my moms with alex keaton rockin gucci frames when yer poppa still hand your great uncles bandaid holdin the two coke bottles together so he can watch ricky smack the fuck outta lucy first runs ad yer sisters cunt got the worlds biggest yarnball in its early years matting itself into her ass hairs.

onna side note its been a slice but i really must rest, my head is nodding in and out of awareness but my hearts beatin like i just sniffed that yarnball.

see thats just how multileveled i am im like a fuckin skyscraper but aint nobody seen my attenas cause there brains clouds never lettem see them top floors even witha set of bushnels.

you know that painting of those guys, on the steal beam. eatin lunch, care free like they may aswell be watching there kids take they first step.

but there so much higher thn the rest of the world its scary to anyone even looking at the photograph.

that was in actually a fraudelent picture.

it was digitaly created in 1979 of the worlds newest greatest end all be all of my head, more specificly inside my head.

and to prove the fact it is not an "actual" photograph, iv never met any of those men.

damn this thread is poppin...

after a month of no one talking :lol:

i haven't read this page yet... only half the 1st post...

but i'm gonna say this.. to weaponxxx i know you said you were just adding some fuel..

but i don't know what americans you're talking about who say they don't want fighting in the NHL... 99% of broadcasters want it, people who have played want it, and everyone who watches wants fighting.. because it makes hockey awesome... people who have never played.. who are probably women are the ones who don't want fighting in hockey...

i'll add some fuel after i've read all the posts .

Front page of the Toronto Star the other day: a big picture of Taylor Crosby, 14 y/o goalie for that Minnesota prep school, talking about how she has a concussion, just like the older brother.

Half the fucking sports pages is about head injuries. I'm sick of it. But, then, the NFL is all about it, too. Isn' there some 3M scientists out there to figure out some sort of crazy ass padding for the helmets?

they have helmets that reduce the amount of force from the hit...

or something like that... and some new padding that absorbs a bunch... (in the NFL)

im sure there are some helmets like that in the NHL... but not real sure.. since NFL helmets are bigger and a lot different from hockey helmets..

but i know they are working on ways to stop concussions in both sports..

head injuries are a big deal now... because there have been way too many accidents and way too many bad injuries..

but back in the day it was the same way, forget the guys name from the flyers (was it lindros) who scott stevens took out of the game forever with a clean hit... and he ended up getting knocked out.. (but dude had like 4 prior concussions) and doc said if he got one again he might go into a coma forever, or die... and multiple other guys getting multiple concussions..

i'm all for stopping head injuries.. but to what lengths are we gonna have to go to eliminate them from the games completely? most of the bad head injuries are a result from boarding, and malicious hits they are the ones that are ruining the game for everyone, but then you got clean hits, and the guy gets a concussion from being hit fair and square... what are you gonna do.....

and LOL @ women who don't know jack about a sport but want to argue about it with other girls..

it just makes them look dumb... like i said before my mom/grandma and a ton of girls / women i know/met are usually the only ones who don't understand the aspect of fighting in hockey... when i was a kid.. watching hockey games with my pops/brother and my mom would come sit and watch... whenever a fight broke out she'd go "bunch of babies... bunch of little girls.. i don't understand why they have to fight" ...

any man who doesn't want fighting in hockey is a butt pirate fudge packer.

a hearty LOL to montreal police now INVESTIGATING the fucking hit! hahahah

canadamad! it was a fucking hockey play! holy shit canada sucks... can not wait until the 24th of this month to see what happens!

The RCMP in Montreal had to tell the citizens of MTL to quite calling 911 over the hit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that game was bootsi same with the dallas and vancouver game..fools better focus up tomorrow vs the blackhawks game..by the way that caps/blackhawks earlier was good.

For sure. Turned it on in the third when I awoke and was treated to a great period of hockey, followed by hangover sex.:D

Im tired of watching chicago. The buffalo canes game tomorrow is sure to be a great game with all thats on the line.