NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vancouver should but probably wont win it all, cause if they don't it's going to probably be the biggest choke of all time, they have absolutely everything aligned, top scorers amazing goaltending and a really good defence, plus the rest of the league is weak in comparison to other years.

luongos gotta show up in the playoffs this time,though.and i think the rangers are looking to steal somebody early as long as they dont play bos or philly.

Yeah, because all Canadians worship the Habs. Shut the fuck up.

i don't know if you meant to do it, but you basically proved his point. :lol: :lol:

and co-sign what ARI said about the sharks choking like usual in the playoffs.

luongo will show up for the first round maybe, but then after that it's beachball city for him...

same with some of the other goalies around the league, i'm calling a shitty goal tender playoff again this year.

and the only way the rangers are gonna steal anyone is if their offense comes out hungry and on fire.

Big game tonight for the Rangers. Hopefully Miller does not bounce back big after that horrible game he played last night.

FYI: If anyone on here wants an invite to HFBoards let me know. I got a few left. Its a great forum to talk hockey on and all the teams have their own separate forums where they have gametime threads that usually include links to streamed games if not availible on tv. Theyre a super strict site so you cant get crazy on there without being banned. It is what it is. pm me.

i don't know who i want in the west yet.

or in the east for other teams..

right now all i want to see is a BRUINS V HABS match up in the first round...

can't decide what home game i'm gonna go to yet... every habs/b's game is full of energy emotions and hate, so i can't go wrong picking one... i'd go to two.. but i'd rather save the 2nd ticket money for round 2 or later rounds...

^^ :lol: :lol:

co-sign.. playoffs are when the fair weather fans.. who think they are the most knowledgeable pop out of the wood works to act like they've been in here the whole season...

i might go see the bruins vs the senators tomorrow... haven't fully decided if i wanna.. probably wont be that good of a game.. just might save that money so i can see three playoff games..

i'd like to see the rangers upset someone in the playoffs..

congrats to the nucks and nuck fans.. for clinching the presidents' trohpy.

the hawks will clinch a spot tonight.... but that's only if dallas doesn't win.. and dallas is up 1-0 on the avs right now.

those thrasher jerseys are fucking disgusting...

can't believe the hawks won....

these next two days will be amazing for hockey out in the west... it's a battle for those last three spots... which should mean some gritty hockey will be played tomorrow and sunday..

sayWORD?--

i'll never understand why dudes do stupid shit like that.... if a game is a goal away.. and i have the puck in front of an empty net and me putting it in the net is gonna secure my teams victory.. i'm gonna make sure i shuffle it in nice and easy... instead of acting like a pompous douche and waiting till your almost past the net to put the puck in the net.... i hope everyone in the locker room shamed him and beat the fuck out of him with soapbars in their socks..

edit--- i saw that he went to shuffle it in.. and it kept going forward... but that's still no excuse.. like the announcer said... he should be embarrassed.. keep it on your stick till its over the line.. or shoot it...