NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an oilers season ticket holder.

the nucks and the oil have had a pretty nasty rivalry the last couple years.

Also I hate the 'holier than thou' attitude a lot of people from vancouver have because they live there.

I also hate the douchebag canuck fans that come into rexall and beak beak beak.

Cockiest bunch of losers in the NHL - 40 years later they have no cups to show for it but you'd think they won it every year the way they carry on. Every time I kindly remind them of this fact they get all worked up and get even douchier.

Take city on smash for example - canuck fan. Need I say more ?

Dont take COS as an example of all canucks fans...

Fun to see them beat the hawks 3 straight

I got Perry, Getzlaf, and Visnovsky from the ducks in my playoff pool.

So I'm hoping they go to at least the WCF and make me some money :lol:

Chicago just looks deflated. Patrick Kane had 3 real good looks at the net and just can't bury it. Dave Bolland would probably be really valuable to have in their line up right now, exactly the kind of player they need right now - mouthy, scrappy, a shutdown type center that can score goals too.

NOBODY is giving Luonguido a hard time. Get in that fuckers face! Brickell, wtf bruh? Get in front of the fuckin net.

• Like 1

Jordan Staal, my dude, show the fuck up already.

I wouldn't be mad if you started scoring either James Neal - just sayin.

Bruins came correct tonight and then took their foot off the gas. Don't do that shit twice at the bell centre B's, take the two road games and go back to TD gardens on an even keel. FFS.

no shit, b's had them and then decided to be like the wings and go oh.. we got this.. even though there are 2 periods left we can sit back and relax...

b's need to take game 4... if they don't they need to come home and destroy in both games at home...

B's rattled Price a bit last night. The winning goal that he gave away was disgusting. I mean, if you're a habs fan :lol:

Pitbull, some good news for you. No Seabrook tonight, but Dave Bolland is back in the line up. He's not a game changer but he's a great role player ... fuck I hope the Hawks don't get swept tonight.

Fuck it- It's over for them, the winning 1 game doesn't even matter at this point- When Van runs into a good team their going to have their hands full.

John Scott was put in because the rest of the hawks were playing like faggots and they figured he might bump into someone.. Don't think he can skate backwards.

This hit on Seabrook was pretty retarded.

Just read he's sitting it out tonight. Must be DEHYDRATED

I like Seabrook, but he makes some really questionable mistakes sometimes..

Take city on smash for example - canuck fan. Need I say more ?

luongo-1.jpg

tiger_thumb_061608.jpg

tiger_thumb_061608.jpg

tiger_thumb_061608.jpg

1308b489ed32fd0aa426886e83e15f3c_XL.jpg

stanley-cup.jpg

B's rattled Price a bit last night. The winning goal that he gave away was disgusting. I mean, if you're a habs fan :lol:

Pitbull, some good news for you. No Seabrook tonight, but Dave Bolland is back in the line up. He's not a game changer but he's a great role player ... fuck I hope the Hawks don't get swept tonight.

Bolland is definantly more of a game changer than seabrook in my opinion. Seabrook gets nailed right behind the net with his head down every few weeks, this is playoff hockey! he should know better by now!

and mosluggo, what team are you thinking is gonna give us a handful? not disagreeing with you, but for discussions sake im wondering which teams you think thatll be, detroit is looking really good, but howard is the ?mark there, SJ is good, but goaltending there isnt very solid and big choke artist Joe thorton with his whopping O pts and 1 hit isnt really all that intimidating. as far as the east goes, it seems like alot of those teams peaked mid season and are kinda coasting right now. the pens/tampa series is fun to watch though

No one in the west can compete with van, they are the real fucking deal this year.

Detroit is the only team that will challenge them, but van is too quick, too deep and too tough to be stopped by the old vets...don't get me wrong, Detroit is good but when you've got the twins shelling Howard, they will collapse.

Van is going to sweep the hawks and come out healthy and ready to face Nashville? Another take out...the stars have aligned for van this year. Barring a complete San Jose esque choke, vans going to the show.

Just my take from a non Vancouver fan

Also the b's and Habs is going 7

Hey COS isn't this the cup that your team hasn't won in over 40 years?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

my city is on the verge of dynasty.

once we get this bitch etched with 604 i expect another 2 cups within 3 years. and we dont need no ween gretzky to do it.

-dyansticalinevedability.